Music helpp haha driving me crazy!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 15, 2010
ok ive had this one part of a cheer mix stuck in my head for a week now and i cant figure out whos mix it is.

it has that voiceover where it says "you are my new obsession all i want to do" -but its a guy talking and im not sure but i think right after that it has a song that has the words "i feel on top of the worlddd"

does anyone know what it is?? haha

ok ive had this one part of a cheer mix stuck in my head for a week now and i cant figure out whos mix it is.

it has that voiceover where it says "you are my new obsession all i want to do" -but its a guy talking and im not sure but i think right after that it has a song that has the words "i feel on top of the worlddd"

I think its a song entitled "La La La by LMFAO". I don't think its a voice over.
biggrin.png

its brandon sr black...
it goes your my new obssession all i want to do your my new obsession girl every body get up its time to dance now.. ( and then starts their dance) lol

it is indeed call LA LA LA by LMFAO.. it starts after a 1 min i think lol

Back