Helpp ;; Mentallness

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's all in ur head. I had a mental block for two years. but if u have confidence.maybe try it in frount of people you want to impress it might work out for u

Trust your coaches, when they ask if you want a spot reply 'no, i have my...' whatever pass by myself. If they don't believe in you, they won't stand by and watch you throw it. Trust your coaches, They know whats best for you :) Best of luck!

Personally I think tucks should come before handsprings(I know not right progressions) but I find them so much I got my roundoff tuck in no time where I struggled with my handspring for awhile. Have confidence an go for it:)

i had a mental block for a whole year. it was so hard to overcome it and almost gave up cheerleading but now two years later i'm stronger than ever. don't give up!!! tell yourself you can do it each day. sometimes what i had to do to get myself to believe i would get my tumbling back, is that i would right it down on a piece of paper; positive thoughts mainly, that i would one day get it all back. don't be scared, being scared's a waste of time. go for it, your body knows what to do so just do what you know to do and you'll be fine!

Back