All-Star Here's The Real Problem....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dude, if you REALLY think i read that 8765432 page Phd thesis paper over some chick you and i both don't know, HA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i truly find that HILARIOUS.

and also after the first 2 lines i saw that it still flew right over your head and that i was wasting my time with a *word not inserted here.

like really?? over some girl that you and i don't know?? that I am indifferent to? LOL. i never ONCE said "well this is how I feel about what's her faMe too! They didn't have one true coed stunt that I saw.ce", I gave an unbiased general perspective over what i've noticed throughout the years, and you can be on denial about it all you want but it's true. wah wahhh wahhhhh

and not trying to make assumptions like you do so i'm asking... do you have a crush on her or something? because I don't know anybody who's life is so boring that they go so hard in arguments over someone they've never even met nor talked to smh. this is a serious question because it is borderline psychotic the way you are obsessing over a teenage girl.

this whole thread is beating a dead horse. people are still gunna hate, people are still gunna not hate. people crying over their golden calf Maddie Gardner is not going to change much.

i'm done wasting my time talking about some chick who is irrelevant to my life, lol. good luck to whatever Maddie Gardner does bc i'm sure she is stalking this thread. get doing your thing bra! lmao

now back to my real housewives of atlanta after a day of total 8 hours of traveling, cheer practice and barely any food... i'm hungry! lol night

Oh yeah, we can totally tell you didn't read the whole thing despite the fact you replied to almost everything she/he wrote. I think you got it backwards kiddo...kinda looks like your the obsessed one, especially considering you've wasted all this time talking about someone you aren't even fond of.

Here is THE problem with the whole Maddie situation:

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4344/photozue.png

If it wasn't for her coach, and fans putting her out there as some type of cheer goddess, there wouldn't be so much resentment from other teenagers.

If the grown ups would let the kids be kids, there would be not near as much animosity towards young individuals.

Shame on you Inside Cheerleading Mag for using a child to promote your profit.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people-Eleanor Roosevelt

And here I expected better from Socrates...
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil-Socrates

Here is THE problem with the whole Maddie situation:

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4344/photozue.png

If it wasn't for her coach, and fans putting her out there as some type of cheer goddess, there wouldn't be so much resentment from other teenagers.

If the grown ups would let the kids be kids, there would be not near as much animosity towards young individuals.

Shame on you Inside Cheerleading Mag for using a child to promote your profit.

I agree this is a problem, and before I put in my two cents I want to first say this girl is an incredible athlete and although I have never met her she seems to be a wonderful person as well and I don't like to see any individual or team get trashed publicly online. However, when you decide to accept interviews, put yourself on television, etc as an individual in a team sport you will be subject to criticism. I have to honestly say that my opinion of her became somewhat jaded after the whole clothing line thing. She did that on her own as has been stated on this board. That was a conscious decision to highlight yourself and to put your name out there for your personal benefit and promotion, and although I think the public criticism on twitter, facebook etc is harsh and at times downright cruel, I don't think it would be so widespread if she chose to downplay the individual and focus more on the team.

Back