All-Star Hey Smoed! Say Hello To Kiara, Kids Here We Go 2011-2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hard to believe they were that good only practicing on weekends but awesome job if that's the case.
Didn't CA Wildcats only practice on the weekends too?

And that's an understatement! That has to be one of the most brutal commutes in America. I'm surprised she was even able to do that at all. Surely some special arrangements must have been made because it would have been impossible to do that commute in the midst of normal daily life, especially on weekdays.
And i would die. I drove down to San Marcos one day this summer from LA/Beverly Hills area and it wasn't that bad. (plus it was awesome driving along the ocean). However, the way home was HORRIBLE. It took like 3+ hours (not including a stop at OC allstars on the way)

And i would die. I drove down to San Marcos one day this summer from LA/Beverly Hills area and it wasn't that bad. (plus it was awesome driving along the ocean). However, the way home was HORRIBLE. It took like 3+ hours (not including a stop at OC allstars on the way)
she lives about an hour north of LA/BH... so imagine that :/

and @lovescheer , i believe she will be super senioring on large coed ;)

she lives about an hour north of LA/BH... so imagine that :/

and @lovescheer , i believe she will be super senioring on large coed ;)
I heard that she was going to be on the international coed team not large coed. Can someone please clarify this? Also, did Sean decide to stay at U of L or did he also come back to cali?

I heard that she was going to be on the international coed team not large coed. Can someone please clarify this? Also, did Sean decide to stay at U of L or did he also come back to cali?
I am not positive on Chrisette which is why i said i believe she is doing large again. She may very well be doing int coed. Sean definitely has plans of attending U of L though.

I am not positive on Chrisette which is why i said i believe she is doing large again. She may very well be doing int coed. Sean definitely has plans of attending U of L though.

Sad that Chirsette isn't going to Louisville anymore. I was looking forward to seeing her on a college coed team. I am sure she will be amazing as always on whatever Cali team she is on though.

she is so lucky to have coach eddie as a coach not that she wasn't lucky to have jeff, tannaz and adam there great too but eddie is just out of this world amazing!

she is so lucky to have coach eddie as a coach not that she wasn't lucky to have jeff, tannaz and adam there great too but eddie is just out of this world amazing!

AWE.... Thanks! Just blessed with amazing kids and amazing families... I just push play...and yell...alot! LOL

AWE.... Thanks! Just blessed with amazing kids and amazing families... I just push play...and yell...alot! LOL

Eddie, you are the best. What you have done with the Camarillo gym is amazing. You remain one of my daughter's favorite CA coaches and she will always cherish her worlds experience with Jr. Coed!

Back