Hi! New Here And Introducing Myself.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IACheerMom

Cheer Parent
Mar 26, 2015
Hi. My name is Carrie. I have an 11 year old daughter who has been cheering for the past 5 years. She joined a new team in Iowa this past year and we love it! Cheer Iowa Athletics. Gracie cheers on a level 2 Junior team.

We are going to Summit as a wildcard. In 2 weeks we are going to Chicago for US Finals. This has been a great cheer season so far. I look forward to becoming an active member on this board.

Hi. My name is Carrie. I have an 11 year old daughter who has been cheering for the past 5 years. She joined a new team in Iowa this past year and we love it! Cheer Iowa Athletics. Gracie cheers on a level 2 Junior team.

We are going to Summit as a wildcard. In 2 weeks we are going to Chicago for US Finals. This has been a great cheer season so far. I look forward to becoming an active member on this board.

Welcome! My daughter is on a small J2 way out here on the left coast. :)

Enjoy poking around a bit and ask to be let into the parent section if you'd like. I can't remember who it is that you ask, but someone will come along with the right answer.

You look forward to being an active member now but just wait till you see how we really are, lol

Welcome! My daughter is on a small J2 way out here on the left coast. :)

Enjoy poking around a bit and ask to be let into the parent section if you'd like. I can't remember who it is that you ask, but someone will come along with the right answer.
And as long as cheerson is on the right coast the left coast is the best place for you to be. [emoji12]

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

You look forward to being an active member now but just wait till you see how we really are, lol

And as long as cheerson is on the right coast the left coast is the best place for you to be. [emoji12]

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

I'm going to Worlds... dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I noticed in looking at some old posts in the uniform thread - that a few people wanted to see what the Cheer Iowa Athletics uniform looked like on. Well there it is in my avatar! Gracie is the flyer.

Same.. welcomr

Welcome !! Summit is an amazing experience .. we will be there with Both of the teams my daughter is on.... Good Luck !!!!

Back