OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh, perfect timing. I was just coming to ask about benefit.

I've never used anything but mascara from them, but I see they are the "it" store here right now. Obviously, now I must go there. It's a pretty good-sized store, so I think they will have everything possible.

Anything I absolutely must try? My sister said something about liquid powder?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I've never used anything but mascara from them, but I see they are the "it" store here right now. Obviously, now I must go there. It's a pretty good-sized store, so I think they will have everything possible.

If you're in need of your makeup to last literally all day even with sweating, the 15 hour primer is a God send. I used it at all of my camps, sweated all day, and my makeup was still in place at the end of the day. We go from 7:15 AM-10:30 at night so it really is a long day. I also got hit with a pie at one of my camps, blotted off all the pie, and my makeup was still in tact. I was seriously so impressed by the staying power it had.

If you're in need of your makeup to last literally all day even with sweating, the 15 hour primer is a God send. I used it at all of my camps, sweated all day, and my makeup was still in place at the end of the day. We go from 7:15 AM-10:30 at night so it really is a long day. I also got hit with a pie at one of my camps, blotted off all the pie, and my makeup was still in tact. I was seriously so impressed by the staying power it had.
Can I use it with my foundation, or do I need theirs? (mine is Bobbi brown, liquid and/or stick - I have both)

From what I've used from them - "They're Real" mascara and eyeliner both do AMAZING things... only con was I was losing eyelashes in the removal process. I now see they created a "they're real" remover which would probably solve my problem but I feel like I shouldn't need a special $18 remover for their mascara. It did make me look like I had fake lashes on, though. I also like the Magic Ink liquid eyeliner.

I've used their Hoola bronzer for years; It's great.

The "It's Potent" eye cream is a waste. I got a sample and swear it cleared up the dark circles like a miracle worker. Bought the full size jar - does nothing but make my under eyes slimy. IDK if they changed the formula or it only really has an effect the first time or two you use it... oh well.

Can I use it with my foundation, or do I need theirs? (mine is Bobbi brown, liquid and/or stick - I have both)

I use Maybelline Fit Me and it's fine so I'm sure that any foundation is fine! They always recommend pairing it with their foundation but that's just to get you to buy it.

I love the Boiing concealer by benefit! I have an autoimmune disease that has really discolored some large patches of skin on my face. With that concealer, nobody can even tell it's discolored until I point it out, and even then they have to look really closely to see it. It's awesome!!

Unless your skin has yellow tones, stay away from their foundation. Almost every shade is ridiculously yellow toned. (same with the hello gorgeous powders)

Their box powders are amazing, my favorites are hoola and coralista.

The liquid powder might have been their Big Easy BB cream? It does dry to a powder finish!

I also really enjoy their 15 hour primer but it does set fast so you have to work kind of quickly with it!

I got to play around with their new eye primer, Air Patrol, coming out(i want to say beginning of September) and it seems really nice! It has spf 20 if you're worried about that but it's very smooth and I much prefer it to their old primer Stay Don't Stray.

Unless your skin has yellow tones, stay away from their foundation. Almost every shade is ridiculously yellow toned. (same with the hello gorgeous powders)

The liquid powder might have been their Big Easy BB cream? It does dry to a powder finish!

I also really enjoy their 15 hour primer but it does set fast so you have to work kind of quickly with it!

I got to play around with their new eye primer, Air Patrol, coming out(i want to say beginning of September) and it seems really nice! It has spf 20 if you're worried about that but it's very smooth and I much prefer it to their old primer Stay Don't Stray.

Maybe when I start wearing foundation I'll have to try this! My skin gets really yellow when I'm pale and it's hard to find something to match it so I don't ever wear any. Is the foundation light coverage or heavy coverage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe when I start wearing foundation I'll have to try this! My skin gets really yellow when I'm pale and it's hard to find something to match it so I don't ever wear any. Is the foundation light coverage or heavy coverage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd say medium to buildable. It has a very natural finish:)

it actually wouldn't let me do debit so I had to do credit.. But I would assume it would be the same and just come out as it would with a credit card!

I've had it since February. some months I love, others I'm like "meh" and consider cancelling it.. however I recently starting "reviewing" the products they give me, which gives you points and I THINK helps to improve your bags. as an example, I have no interest in getting nail polish from them.. so I review it, and at one point it asks "how do you feel about this product (nail polish)" and I say that I'm not interested and haven't gotten it again! The bags they give are cute, just not very big. I can't say I've actually bought a sample I've received but there are some that I've gotten that I absolutely love!

Eye liner agitates my eyes, always has so I wore it for dance and cheer in high school but I don't wear it. I've gotten quite a few and every time I review them and say I don't want them... But they keep sending them [emoji52]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am loving benefit's They're Real mascara in brown. I have brown hair & green eyes & TR mascara looks like I have really long, beautiful eyelashes. For my coloring, the brown is really great for a more natural, not-so-made up look. I also love Urban Decay's perversion (?) mascara for the opposite effect!

I also like benefits POREfessional pore minimized as a base layer. CP uses High Beam when she's wearing cheer makeup--I never thought to try it myself!

Question for bare minerals users--is it worth it???

I'm going to look into the foundation because I have a yellow under tone so sometimes it's hard to match with my tone.

Does anyone oil cleanse? Do you use store bought oil cleansers or mix your own?

I'm looking for a new cleanser. I loved Olay fresh effects cleanser (shine control or something). It was my favorite cleanser but I can't ever find it.

Back