OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay so basically someone likes each of basically the top 3 contour choices I'm trying to pick between. Guess that doesn't make it any easier :oops:

Okay so basically someone likes each of basically the top 3 contour choices I'm trying to pick between. Guess that doesn't make it any easier :oops:
In reference to the NYX one, I like it because it has a bunch of different shades of contour and highlighters so I can play around with them however I want. I tend to try different shades of each on different days, I definitely don't stick to just one color. Another cool thing is that all of the pans are magnetic and removable so if you use one shade more than all of the others and finish it, you can get a replacement pan and pop it back into the palette. It's reasonably priced and high quality!

Has anyone tried Benefit's Roller Lash mascara? I currently use They're Real! with an eyelash curler and fiber primer. It's a bit of a hassle but my lashes are stubby/nonexistent so it's necessary. I've been hearing good things about using Roller Lash alone and getting the same results so I'm thinking about switching it up.

If anyone is looking for a last minute stocking stuffer(or something for yourself) I just got this at Ulta and I'm amazed. Both products are full size and each are $18 by themselves but this is only $10! Just thought I would share. I love their glosses, the blush is a smidgen too sparkly for me but still, an amazing deal even for just the gloss.
7d418652346964ec5621e0a5d6794058.jpg
We should share lol bc I like the blush and don't really use my gloss! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha really? I just love the way to gloss feels. But hey, you still got an $18 blush for $10!
I dont use lip color often at all (I feel like it makes me look super dressed up? Idk I just do) so that's why! Lol and my mom actually ordered it from ulta on Black Friday and they ended up sending us two so she gave me the other one for Christmas [emoji23] but I'm glad she did bc before Christmas I only had one blush!
Also this is unrelated but I got the Majorette blush by Benefit for Christmas and it's so pretty! It's cream to powder and goes on beautifully, the color is a very pretty peachy shade that stays really well. I don't know how well it would work for darker complexions as I'm pretty pale but I really like it on me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to spend 100ish dollars at Ulta this week and have no clue what to get. I know I need new foundation, but I don't know if I want to get the one I've been using (I love it but its 44 dollars...) Anything else I should look at?

I'm looking to spend 100ish dollars at Ulta this week and have no clue what to get. I know I need new foundation, but I don't know if I want to get the one I've been using (I love it but its 44 dollars...) Anything else I should look at?
Look at IT cosmetics! I haven't ever tried anything from there that I haven't absolutely loved. The tarte lip scrub is really great if you wear a lot of matte lip products or have issues with flaky lips. Speaking of matte lips, the UD matte revolution lipsticks are great!

My mom just bought a bunch of stuff at Orogold and it's amazing! She has the normal wrinkles for a 52 year old, though I still think she looks young for her age. Anyways, the stuff is basically erasing her lines like magic. She gave me some of the face and body scrub in my stocking and I can't wait to use it! Hello soft skin!

Has anyone tried Benefit's Roller Lash mascara? I currently use They're Real! with an eyelash curler and fiber primer. It's a bit of a hassle but my lashes are stubby/nonexistent so it's necessary. I've been hearing good things about using Roller Lash alone and getting the same results so I'm thinking about switching it up.

Used They're Real before and loved it until I got sick of it right around when Roller Lash came out and I love it so much more like holy crud

I picked up the cover girl 3 in 1 foundation in ulta when I was in America a few weeks ago and it was under $15 and it is amazing- it's a dupe for the makeup forever hd foundation!

I picked up the cover girl 3 in 1 foundation in ulta when I was in America a few weeks ago and it was under $15 and it is amazing- it's a dupe for the makeup forever hd foundation!
I try to stick to as much cruelty free as possible so unfortunately I don't really use drugstore items

I try to stick to as much cruelty free as possible so unfortunately I don't really use drugstore items
features.peta.org has a list of cruelty free make up companies-also list those that are not. If you want to find more drugstore make up that's cruelty free. Also if they ship or sell in China it's not cruelty free company. Pinksofoxy on YouTube went cruelty free/vegan and she has a new make up update.

**Suzie's asking for her double for Christmas**

So turns out my foundation brand isn't cruelty free. Anyone tried too faced's born this way foundation?

So turns out my foundation brand isn't cruelty free. Anyone tried too faced's born this way foundation?
If you have oily skin you'll need a reealllly good setting powder. It's hydrating since there is coconut water in it so if you're dry to combo it will be great! If you're more oily I believe the Tarte Amazonian clay foundation is cruelty free and great for oily skin.

Back