OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This isn't exactly high end make up, but I figured you guys would know/have suggestions. I got fake nails to put on for Christmas because getting a gel manicure is just too much money right now lol but I've never used fake nails before. These kind can be put on either with glue or with these adhesive tabs. Does anyone have any opinions or tips on either
1. Go with regular nail glue or the adhesive tabs
2. Application tips for either method.

Thanks!

I use tabs as they are much easier to get off your nails and I am clumsy with glue. I only wear them for max a day so thats why I like tabs but have know people use them for days. I can only speak for tabs but put the tab to the false nail first then line the nai with your own and press down hard and bingo!

ETA: I had pre glued nails with the tabs attached. One of the little boys as a joke put one of my fake nails on at a dance comp not realising how strong the tabs were! luckily I got the nail off in tact and I had spare adhesive tabs so no harm done

This isn't exactly high end make up, but I figured you guys would know/have suggestions. I got fake nails to put on for Christmas because getting a gel manicure is just too much money right now lol but I've never used fake nails before. These kind can be put on either with glue or with these adhesive tabs. Does anyone have any opinions or tips on either

Thanks!
I used press-on nails during my first year of NFL tryouts. I always used the glue, and had no problem with them. My recommendation would be to give yourself an at-home manicure (trim cuticles, etc.) before you put them on. They look more realistic that way.

I finally bought me UD Naked. It's pretty I can't wait to use it tomorrow [emoji3][emoji7]

**Suzie's asking for her double for Christmas**

Thanks!

Depends on how long you want them to last and how gently you are with them. When I've used press-on ones before, they've fallen off within a day or two. If you only want them to last for Christmas, I'd go this route because they're easier to remove. Glue will keep them on a couple days longer but are harder to remove.

Good contour palettes and/or suggestions for contouring?
I use a cool toned powder foundation! It was an easier way for me to find a perfect shade for my skin tone. The loreal true match powders are a good place to start because they have a lot of options and they're already separated into cool, neutral, and warm.

For Christmas I got a fair bit of make up from when my mum went to the states and my favorite was the Hourglass ambient lighting pallette. I am very pale and it gives depth t my skin with out looking dark and I love how natural it is.

The Ulta liter sale has started! My personal recommendation is the Wella Brilliance line(red bottles). They're normally around 34 for a liter and they're 12.99 now and amaaazing! They have one for fine hair and one for coarse within that line. I believe the only difference is that the fine hair one has protein in it and the coarse one is more moisturizing.

Back