OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So my bestfriend took me to ulta yesterday for the first time. I went ham and dropped about 130. I got a whole bunch of skincare stuff and stocked up on nyx cause I love it. I also just signed up for the ulta rewards so I'm extremely happy and excited to spend more money although my wallet isn't LOL.
I basically started my makeup collection from scratch since most of my stuff was expired. So does anyone have any great recommendations that I need to add to my collection? I have all my brushes, am pretty good with eyeshadow palettes but other than that I can use everything.

Also to avoid double posting: I'm looking for a good size acrylic organizer with drawers and a top part. If anyone could link one or something similar in a broke college student's price range I'll give you all the shimmies lol.

I'm also looking for a small vanity so ^.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Revlon Lip colors are the bomb! I'm also a huge fan of roller lash by benefit (although mine is totally gone rn and I'm feeling too broke to buy a new one). I'm a big fan of bare minerals foundation and blushes.
I have an acrylic organizer I got off amazon, I'll check what brand it is and try to add a link in a little bit!

I'm a hugeeee sucker for lipstick [emoji30][emoji23] lol good thing I'm trying to go platinum. Only $320 more to spend this year [emoji30][emoji23][emoji23]

The organizer I have is the "Vencer King Size acrylic jewelry and cosmetic/makeup organizer (1 top 4 drawers)" and is $30 on Amazon!
Also the revlon stuff I was referring to is the matte balms/balm stains/lacquer balms. They're amazing. My favorite lip color is sultry from the matte line. I have two :oops:

So my bestfriend took me to ulta yesterday for the first time. I went ham and dropped about 130. I got a whole bunch of skincare stuff and stocked up on nyx cause I love it. I also just signed up for the ulta rewards so I'm extremely happy and excited to spend more money although my wallet isn't LOL.
I basically started my makeup collection from scratch since most of my stuff was expired. So does anyone have any great recommendations that I need to add to my collection? I have all my brushes, am pretty good with eyeshadow palettes but other than that I can use everything.

Also to avoid double posting: I'm looking for a good size acrylic organizer with drawers and a top part. If anyone could link one or something similar in a broke college student's price range I'll give you all the shimmies lol.

I'm also looking for a small vanity so ^.

Stores like TJ Maxx Ross sell acrylic organizers. There usually a pretty good price. You can also find wooden type organizers.

I just got makeup forever hd foundation and I love it! I was using nars and it didn't look good with my skin, but makeup forever matches perfectly!

Embarrassed to ask, but has anyone tried a Kylie Jenner lipkit? [emoji30]

I think I really want to try to get the brown one..... But I also don't want to give her any of my money [emoji19]

I think I really want to try to get the brown one..... But I also don't want to give her any of my money [emoji19]

There's some great dupes out there for like $6. I know NYX and ColourPop are two brands often matched. There were even rumors that her lip kits are just rebranded ColourPop lipsticks. I can't say anything about the formula because I haven't used Kylie's or ColourPop but I love NYX's soft matte lip cream and lip lingerie. Their formula isn't heavy or streaky and lasts throughout my day!

Last edited:

Colourpop ultra satin lip colors are amazing. Beeper is literally my favorite color.

I just bought some BH Cosmetics Liquid lip, long lasting matte. I'm actually shocked with how long lasting it is for as inexpensive as I got it. @ErinS I actually thought of you when I was buying it cause there's a color "Icon" that would probably look great on you.

I just bought some BH Cosmetics Liquid lip, long lasting matte. I'm actually shocked with how long lasting it is for as inexpensive as I got it. @ErinS I actually thought of you when I was buying it cause there's a color "Icon" that would probably look great on you.

Where is this brand sold?

And thanks for thinking of me because I love a new lip color

There's some great dupes out there for like $6. I know NYX and ColourPop are two brands often matched. There were even rumors that her lip kits are just rebranded ColourPop lipsticks. I can't say anything about the formula because I haven't used Kylie's or ColourPop but I love NYX's soft matte lip cream and lip lingerie. Their formula isn't heavy or streaky and lasts throughout my day!

I really want to like NYX lip products because of the affordability but no matter what I do they end up streaky on me.

Any suggestions to stop that from happening?

Latest posts

Back