OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I really want to like NYX lip products because of the affordability but no matter what I do they end up streaky on me.

Any suggestions to stop that from happening?
I always exfoliate and use a primer. I haven't noticed any streaking or I just can't tell and it doesn't bother me haha. It really helps with the unevenness of my lip texture. I use NYX or Urban Decay Ozone primer and e.l.f.'s lip scrub. Another drugstore liquid lipstick I've had really good experiences with is Milani but their color options aren't as vast as NYX. I believe it's like $8, give or take a buck.

Embarrassed to ask, but has anyone tried a Kylie Jenner lipkit? [emoji30]

I think I really want to try to get the brown one..... But I also don't want to give her any of my money [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not worth the money! I ordered one and I don't think it's that great

I just started using micellar water and oh my god, I can't believe how dirty my face really is. Even on days when I pretty much don't leave the house, don't wear makeup, and use a face wash, my cotton pad has gunk on it. I can't even imagine what it would look like after spending the whole day out and about in the pollution or going out and getting sweaty in a bar.

I just started using micellar water and oh my god, I can't believe how dirty my face really is. Even on days when I pretty much don't leave the house, don't wear makeup, and use a face wash, my cotton pad has gunk on it. I can't even imagine what it would look like after spending the whole day out and about in the pollution or going out and getting sweaty in a bar.
What brand do you use? I find mine doesn't take off all of my makeup

What brand do you use? I find mine doesn't take off all of my makeup
I use the pink cap Garnier one. It worked with the makeup I've tried it on so far but I'm way too impatient for the "hold, wait, wipe"' technique. I use it more as a replacement for cleanser and toner, rather than makeup remover.

I use the pink cap Garnier one. It worked with the makeup I've tried it on so far but I'm way too impatient for the "hold, wait, wipe"' technique. I use it more as a replacement for cleanser and toner, rather than makeup remover.
Thats the one that I have too. I do the hold, wait, wipe thing for my eye makeup and it still doesn't get it all off. Its not waterproof either.

ive been wanting to try this stuff do they sell if everywhere, havent seen it in walmart

Thats the one that I have too. I do the hold, wait, wipe thing for my eye makeup and it still doesn't get it all off. Its not waterproof either.
The Bioderma one is too out of my price comfort zone but I've seen awesome demo videos of it taking off everything in less wipes than Simple and Garnier.

ive been wanting to try this stuff do they sell if everywhere, havent seen it in walmart
I got mine at Walgreens but I've also seen it at CVS, Ulta, and Target.

The Bioderma one is too out of my price comfort zone but I've seen awesome demo videos of it taking off everything in less wipes than Simple and Garnier.

I got mine at Walgreens but I've also seen it at CVS, Ulta, and Target.
Yeah I can't see spending a ton of money on makeup remover which I've done in the past. But it actually got all of my makeup off and moisturized at the same time so it was basically a two in one.

Anyone have advice on a good new foundation? I've used Urban Decay Naked for years. I like it, but I no longer love it like I used to. My biggest thing is I hate the feeling of caked on make up so it has to be light and I HATE when you hug someone and half your face is left on their shirt. Anyone have a good foundation recommendation that meets those 2 requirements?

Anyone have advice on a good new foundation? I've used Urban Decay Naked for years. I like it, but I no longer love it like I used to. My biggest thing is I hate the feeling of caked on make up so it has to be light and I HATE when you hug someone and half your face is left on their shirt. Anyone have a good foundation recommendation that meets those 2 requirements?
I always suggest bare minerals in this thread so people are probs over it but I love it! They have a bunch of different options for types of foundation (powder, liquid, pressed powder, idk what else) and you can get color matched and test it on your face at Ulta. I use the original matte powder but my sister has used the liquid and likes that too.

I use make up forever HD and I love it! It doesn't look or feel caked on and it's the only foundation I've found to match my skin perfectly.

Back