OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wow, I've just jumped on the Urban Decay band wagon, I'm in love. I bought the Naked 3 palette and the eye primer yesterday. Usually eye shadow slides off my eye lids after about 30mins, nope not last night. After a long party finishing in the sunrise hours, my eye shadow looked pretty much the same as when I put it on, I was absolutely astounded! I've tried all kinds of bases and primers and nothing has ever worked and I'd basically given up, UD primer is just phenomenal. And the colours in Naked 3 are just stunning, and the brush they give you is fab :)

I also bought a travel size BB cream from them, what is everyone's thoughts in this product?
I also really like too faced shadow insurance when my ulta is out of stock with my UD primer

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So I have problems with my pores. Which product is the best to erase or hide pores? I heard about Maybelline babyskin one. Anything else?

So I have problems with my pores. Which product is the best to erase or hide pores? I heard about Maybelline babyskin one. Anything else?
You might try Benefit POREfessional or Smashbox primers...I've heard good things about them, pretty pricey...but if it works!

Also if anyone is interested in signing up for Ipsy it'd be wonderful if you could use my referral link! If you do choose to sign up there is a way to bypass the waiting list right now as well. You just have to hook your Ipsy account up with your facebook.
ipsy: Exclusive Beauty Finds by Our Stylists for YOU
Oh my gosh Alex! I signed up on this back when you posted it and just got my firs ipsy today. THANK YOU! I'm in love. Haven't tried any of my products cause I checked my mail at 10pm but so excited to! I'm all about bargains and getting a good so I immediately researched all my products and all together they were $47! I'm shocked. I've been missing out. So thanks for the recommendation!!

What items did you get? I havent received my bag yet but Im getting the lip gloss, nail polish. the eye shadow palette, a hair oil and an eye liner.
I got the lip gloss (I think it might be plumper?), an eyeliner, eyelashes with glue, a nail polish, and a blush!

Ive gotten samples of the porefessional and use it whenever I do anything that opens up your pores. Like yesterday I did a pore strip and it made the pores on my nose super huge. I have other primers but none work as well at making your pores look smaller.

On a grosser note since the first pore strip I tried the other night didnt really get anything out I made sure my nose was soaking wet and tried again last night. Im pretty sure 20 years of white heads were ripped out of my nose.
Does this work for blackheads too? My boyfriend has blackheads on his nose and im always popping them for him so he might wanna try it! Whats it called again?

Does this work for blackheads too? My boyfriend has blackheads on his nose and im always popping them for him so he might wanna try it! Whats it called again?

I know you're not asking me but Yes they do! I used biore brand pore strips when I had blackhead issues. You basically just wet your nose and stick it on,wait 10-15 minutes. when you pull it out it pulls the grossness out of your pores. It's kinda gross but it definitely helps.

I know you're not asking me but Yes they do! I used biore brand pore strips when I had blackhead issues. You basically just wet your nose and stick it on,wait 10-15 minutes. when you pull it out it pulls the grossness out of your pores. It's kinda gross but it definitely helps.

Is it expensive? Happy valentines day Trevor! haha!!

Is it expensive? Happy valentines day Trevor! haha!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA literally forced my boyfriend to use those the other day. He plays baseball and since they moved workouts to 6 days a week his nose has gotten kinda bad and I was like "I love you but you need these" .... Glad I'm not the only one who makes their boyfriend take care of his face lol

If anyone gets the smash box full exposure palate let me know if you like it!! I really want it but it's either that or naked 2 since mine is almost out!

If anyone gets the smash box full exposure palate let me know if you like it!! I really want it but it's either that or naked 2 since mine is almost out!

I don't know about the Smashbox palette, but I recently bought the Naked 2 palette and I love it. Color comes off very well and you can put pretty much any 2 colors from the palette together and it'll look good

I don't know about the Smashbox palette, but I recently bought the Naked 2 palette and I love it. Color comes off very well and you can put pretty much any 2 colors from the palette together and it'll look good

Me and my mom have all of the naked palates! I was just wanting to try something new and I'm almost out of naked 2 an I loooovvveee it, but I saw smash box full exposure and it looks nice!

Back