OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Me and my mom have all of the naked palates! I was just wanting to try something new and I'm almost out of naked 2 an I loooovvveee it, but I saw smash box full exposure and it looks nice!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If you get it you need to let me know! It's my birthday in a week and a half and I've dropped a few hints so hopefully I'll get it too ;)

I know you're not asking me but Yes they do! I used biore brand pore strips when I had blackhead issues. You basically just wet your nose and stick it on,wait 10-15 minutes. when you pull it out it pulls the grossness out of your pores. It's kinda gross but it definitely helps.

Is it expensive? Happy valentines day Trevor! haha!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA literally forced my boyfriend to use those the other day. He plays baseball and since they moved workouts to 6 days a week his nose has gotten kinda bad and I was like "I love you but you need these" .... Glad I'm not the only one who makes their boyfriend take care of his face lol

My boyfriend has his own box in his apartment and they were here before I met him...

Also if anyone is interested in signing up for Ipsy it'd be wonderful if you could use my referral link! If you do choose to sign up there is a way to bypass the waiting list right now as well. You just have to hook your Ipsy account up with your facebook.
ipsy: Exclusive Beauty Finds by Our Stylists for YOU

OK I used your link. :) I signed up but I can't get it to link to my Facebook (grrrrrr) but I'll get it figured out!

Has anyone ever used Smashbox primers? What would you recommend?

I have a mini Smashbox. Mine is the orange one... I'm not sure what its supposed to do besides prime (help dark spots, maybe?) But I love it. Just a little bit goes a long way. :) It was pretty expensive, even for a mini, but I think it's worth it.

Does anyone else have issues with Ulta running out of the free gifts? In the past week and a half Ive not received 80 dollars worth of free product.
YES! I avoid Ulta as much as possible. they are always having some kind of issue

Anyone have any good high end blushes they love? I like pressed powders and am wanting to try some cream blushes!

Ulta ran out of my favorite tarte foundation :( so i'm using my rimmel london stay matte foundation and it's breaking me out! grrrr

Wow, I've just jumped on the Urban Decay band wagon, I'm in love. I bought the Naked 3 palette and the eye primer yesterday. Usually eye shadow slides off my eye lids after about 30mins, nope not last night. After a long party finishing in the sunrise hours, my eye shadow looked pretty much the same as when I put it on, I was absolutely astounded! I've tried all kinds of bases and primers and nothing has ever worked and I'd basically given up, UD primer is just phenomenal. And the colours in Naked 3 are just stunning, and the brush they give you is fab :)

I also bought a travel size BB cream from them, what is everyone's thoughts in this product?
Urban Decay is hands down the BEST!!!! Their eye primer will keep your shadow on, and the palettes of colors are gorgeous! Mascara, I've always just purchased Maybelline. I've experimented, but always come back. I love cargo bronzer and keep myself and my "age appropriate" CP's stocked up with Mac purr lipgloss and Nars Turkish delight lipgloss is wonderful. Both shades are light pink.

I bought the Urban Decay Anarchy Face Case a few months ago and if you like shimmery eyeshadows it's phenomenal! I think it was around $30 which is super cheap for everything it had in it. 5 eyeshadows (gorgeous colors- i think 3 are super sparkley and 2 are matte), a glossy lip pencil in 'Scandal' (a dark pink- I looove the way it goes on), and two blushes (one super pink and the other a darker brownish pink), a 24/7 black pencil eyeliner (which is sooo creamy, I love it) and a very shimmery highlighter which is my favorite kind of highlighter.

Just thought I'd share because it's got almost everything you need in it for only $30! It's pretty compact so it'd be nice to travel with and I think the colors are even good for cheer comps. There's a Shattered Face Case as well, which is the same thing but different colors.

:)

one of my favorite high-end prodcts is the urban decay brow box!! its a cute purple little box with brushes/tweezers, and then a tray of gel and powders!!

I think keeping this related to cheer and also to make up my must have picks are great for both:

Primers: benefit stay flawless is perfection for prolonged wear of makeup.

Foundation: Nars sheer glow is my top favorite or tarte Amazonian clay is perfection for flawless coverage.

Concealer: I use just Mac studio finish (I believe it's called) it's my holy grail I use all the time. But it's matte which is not my favorite. But covers everything!

Eye shadow primer: I use urban decay eye shadow primer (the purple colored one) best for priming any eye and holds glitter well as well.

Eye liner/ mascara: nothing high end but I like bare minerals mascara and cheap liner because I suck at eye liner

Eyeshadow: for cheer wise and high end urban decay electrics palette would be great for cheerleaders because the colors stand out. I use naked 3 on an average day or Lorac pro palette.

Blush: benefit hervana is my #1 favorite blush ever! Hands down I'm done using other brands!

Lipsticks: lime crime (the rarest lipsticks to find) would be best for a cheerleader. They are kind of expensive per tube but they are so pigmented and stay on for long hours and the colors are gorgeousness!

So basically these are always on my high end makeup want list!

I know its not make up but i highly recommend Eye lash extensions. I have had them since worlds and love them. They are expensive but worth it in my opinion

Back