OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My favorite shadow in my naked 3 busted and shattered and I am so upset :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

put a drop or two of rubbing alcohol in it, put a tissue over it, and press it back together over the tissue with your finger. works like a charm!

or I've heard of people putting in the alcohol, mixing it all together and just let it dry. both ways work.

put a drop or two of rubbing alcohol in it, put a tissue over it, and press it back together over the tissue with your finger. works like a charm!

or I've heard of people putting in the alcohol, mixing it all together and just let it dry. both ways work.
yes i've read that on pinterest! what i read was to mash it all up first, then put the alcohol in and press it back together.

i know this has nothing to do with makeup but since its semi related ill post this here. does anyone use clarisonic mia products. im considering buying it based of a friends opinion. but i keep hearing that it either works really well or destroys your face :confused: anyone here ever try it?

i know this has nothing to do with makeup but since its semi related ill post this here. does anyone use clarisonic mia products. im considering buying it based of a friends opinion. but i keep hearing that it either works really well or destroys your face :confused: anyone here ever try it?
I have an Episonic which is basically the same thing! I got it last year for my birthday and I really like it, my sister got one too but it made her break out at first. I have really dry skin, and she has really oily skin so that might be why it worked differently for us at first!

I love mine. But I use my own cleanser and the sensitive skin head.

i swear by it and would use it 10 times a day if i could! i only use it every other day because the only drawback is that it makes your skin SO CLEAN that you skin goes into oil production mode... so the more you use it the more your skin will end up trying to compensate more oil. every other day or even once a day on someone with naturally less oily skin would be fine. i still love it and recommend to anyone!

Bought that They're Real mascara. Not a fan... at all. Think I'll stick with my lancome.

Got a small tube in my glossybox. And I am loving it so far. I use an elf primer before. The combo is amazing. It stays and holds the curl. Even with at time teary eyes due to allergies.

Does anybody have any suggestions for mascara? The only hitch is that it has to come in brown or grey (but I prefer brown) because I'm allergic to black mascara.

I have the clairisonic Mia 2 that I got for Christmas and before I used that I had acne prone very dry skin (thanks texas heat..) and my clairisonic has been a blessing to my face! When I first started using it id do it about 3x a week then easing up to 4-5x a week and now I use it every night. I have the sensitive skin brush head on and switch out cleansers based on my skin that week/day. If it's red I'll use my redness reducing cleanser and if I have a breakout coming on ill use the acne cleanser by clairisonic. I also use the philosophy cleanser for everyday use it's really gentle!

Does anybody have any suggestions for mascara? The only hitch is that it has to come in brown or grey (but I prefer brown) because I'm allergic to black mascara.

Maybeline The Rocket Volume is THE BEST mascara I've ever tried (I must have tried at least 20 different ones high and low end) and this is seriously the best!!! I am pretty sure it comes in brown.

Latest posts

Back