OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I throw my naked 3 around from bag to bag and it's as tough as old boots! I'm not home right now to look but I've had no durability issues with it.

Btw it's 00:33 here so HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ooh i bought the urban decay glitter liquid liner in midnight cowboy for competition, but it's absolutely gorgeous and i'll probably wear it tonight since it's nye :)

ooh i bought the urban decay glitter liquid liner in midnight cowboy for competition, but it's absolutely gorgeous and i'll probably wear it tonight since it's nye :)
YES do it, it's NYE so it's totally acceptable. I love that stuff! I needed last minute glitter though today and cvs is a lot closer than ulta for me. I found that Revlon makes a glitter now that is very similar to the UD stuff and they have a bunch of colors and is only $10. I have to go back to get my team colors for cheer but I highly recommend it!

YES do it, it's NYE so it's totally acceptable. I love that stuff! I needed last minute glitter though today and cvs is a lot closer than ulta for me. I found that Revlon makes a glitter now that is very similar to the UD stuff and they have a bunch of colors and is only $10. I have to go back to get my team colors for cheer but I highly recommend it!

aww no! that's so disappointing! i hate whenever that happens: buying a high end product, then soon after a cheaper dupe comes out that's just as good

I just got the Pantone color of the year lipstick from Sephora! Haven't had a chance to try it out yet (got it in the mail) but the color looks gorgeous and I can't wait to use it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the Pantone color of the year lipstick from Sephora! Haven't had a chance to try it out yet (got it in the mail) but the color looks gorgeous and I can't wait to use it :)

Wait they make a Pantone color of the year lipstick?! I must get it!

Wait they make a Pantone color of the year lipstick?! I must get it!

Yep! It's on their website- they have a whole line of blush, nail polish, etc... :)
There are 4 Sephoras that I know of in about a 45 minute radius of me, and they're all sold out of the lipstick in store, so I'm assuming most of them are. The employee I talked to said to order it while it was still online because they probably won't be getting anymore in.

Yep! It's on their website- they have a whole line of blush, nail polish, etc... :)
There are 4 Sephoras that I know of in about a 45 minute radius of me, and they're all sold out of the lipstick in store, so I'm assuming most of them are. The employee I talked to said to order it while it was still online because they probably won't be getting anymore in.

Ooo there's an eyeshadow palette too! I wonder if my design professors would give me extra credit for having Pantone make up...I hope my Sephora isn't sold out!

Got my Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit & Urban Decay Little Perversions gift set in the mail today!!!!! And while I was at Meijer I picked up the Revlon Colorstay foundation and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer bc all the YouTube makeup people rave about them lol.

But 1. I'm OBSESSED with my contour kit. Haven't quite found my niche with it yet, but with a little more practice i am going to love it even more.
2. In the past I only had the UD 24/7 eyeliner, and in the kit I got to try the water proof one and the liquid one- which I am absolutely obsessed with. SO easy to get a perfect wing. The subversion lash primer actually makes a difference and it is awesome. Same goes for the Perversion mascara. Totally awesome!

I just found my new holy grail mascara. IT "Hello Lashes". It's phenomenal! And it doesn't make my lashes feel crispy but it also doesn't make them feel heavy or sticky (if that makes any sense at all).

I really want a naked eye shadow
palette. I like 1 and 3. Which one to get is my question.

ETA: L'Oreal has a new smudger eyeliner/eye shadow pen. It looks cool. I think it's only sold at Walgreens though. The eye shadow comes out of the smudger (it looks like it does) and the smuder looks really big compared to the ones you normally see.

Last edited:
I really want a naked eye shadow
palette. I like 1 and 3. Which one to get is my question.

ETA: L'Oreal has a new smudger eyeliner/eye shadow pen. It looks cool. I think it's only sold at Walgreens though. The eye shadow comes out of the smudger (it looks like it does) and the smuder looks really big compared to the ones you normally see.
Do you have more cool or warm tones to your skin? If you're more cool and fair I would go with the original because the pink tones in the 3 could make you look sick by accentuating the pink you already have in your skin. If you're warmer, either would look good:) go to a store and try some colors of each on different eyes to see which you like more.

Do you have more cool or warm tones to your skin? If you're more cool and fair I would go with the original because the pink tones in the 3 could make you look sick by accentuating the pink you already have in your skin. If you're warmer, either would look good:) go to a store and try some colors of each on different eyes to see which you like more.
thanks I'm going to Ulta tomorrow so check them both out.

Back