OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just some pictures to add to my post from the other day because I've never been so obsessed with mascara!
29289ee0cf4191e75e1dcded3e998480.jpg

Just some pictures to add to my post from the other day because I've never been so obsessed with mascara!

Ugh I want that mascara so bad but I'm allergic [emoji52] as soon as it comes out in a color other than black I'm buying it for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh I want that mascara so bad but I'm allergic [emoji52] as soon as it comes out in a color other than black I'm buying it for sure!

You're allergic to black mascara? What in it makes you allergic? I'm curious! My sister is allergic to nearly everything so she might want to be aware.

You're allergic to black mascara? What in it makes you allergic? I'm curious! My sister is allergic to nearly everything so she might want to be aware.

I believe it's just the dye! It has made my eyes swell shut and itch since I was three years old and in dance! Brown has never been a problem and I've tried colored mascara a as well and haven't had a problem with those either! It's always just been black!

I believe it's just the dye! It has made my eyes swell shut and itch since I was three years old and in dance! Brown has never been a problem and I've tried colored mascara a as well and haven't had a problem with those either! It's always just been black!

That is so strange!:( I'm surprised they haven't come out with a brown version. Hopefully they do soon!

Does this come in waterproof? I have to have waterproof, because it's so cold here and the wind makes my eyes water a LOT on my way to work. I've been searching for a mascara ever since L'Oréal discontinued Lash Out.

I love Definicils, but $27.50 for mascara is just stupid and I'm not paying it.

I think I've seriously tried almost everything and nothing works like Lash out.

Does this come in waterproof? I have to have waterproof, because it's so cold here and the wind makes my eyes water a LOT on my way to work. I've been searching for a mascara ever since L'Oréal discontinued Lash Out.

I love Definicils, but $27.50 for mascara is just stupid and I'm not paying it.

I think I've seriously tried almost everything and nothing works like Lash out.
I'm not sure if it come in waterproof. But some of my favorite waterproof mascaras are:maybelline rocket, benefit Bad gal, and tarte lights camera splashes:)

I'm not sure if it come in waterproof. But some of my favorite waterproof mascaras are:maybelline rocket, benefit Bad gal, and tarte lights camera splashes:)
Haven't tried those! I'll look into them.

I just bought 2 more this week. One was L'Oréal Butterfly something or other. I'd like to go on record officially and state that this is hands down the worst product ever made in cosmetics history, and I'd like L'Oréal to cease and desist with this nonsense immediately. The wand is sooooooooooo weird and stupid. It's like trying to apply mascara with a butter knife.

I just bought 2 more this week. One was L'Oréal Butterfly something or other. I'd like to go on record officially and state that this is hands down the worst product ever made in cosmetics history, and I'd like L'Oréal to cease and desist with this nonsense immediately. The wand is sooooooooooo weird and stupid. It's like trying to apply mascara with a butter knife.
Hahahahaha that's the best description ever. I will say that out if the three, my favorite is the rocket which is nice because it's also the least expensive. It does have plastic bristles, not natural bristles but I find that it really helps with lengthening and separating my lashes.

Also: original Scandaleyes mascara. Does NOTHING except make my lashes darker? Doesn't make them look thicker or longer at all.... My hair is dark brown, I promise I'm not wearing mascara with the sole purpose of making my lashes black. :rolleyes: probably the worst mascara I've ever used. I'd prefer the clumpy kind!
If you're looking for a good waterproof one I LOVE Revlon Photoready!

Also: original Scandaleyes mascara. Does NOTHING except make my lashes darker? Doesn't make them look thicker or longer at all.... My hair is dark brown, I promise I'm not wearing mascara with the sole purpose of making my lashes black. :rolleyes: probably the worst mascara I've ever used. I'd prefer the clumpy kind!
If you're looking for a good waterproof one I LOVE Revlon Photoready!

That's so weird. The original scandal eyes is one of my favorites! I have dark brown/almost black lashes and it adds tons of volume and length.

I absolutely hated lights, camera, splashes. It made a lumpy mess and I was losing eyelashes in chunks. Wasn't okay. It obviously works for some people since they're recommending it, but beware!

I do not usually wear makeup in the face, except my eyes, so I can put my money on really good eyelash products! After many years of testing, I have come to the conclusion that what works best (for me) is Shiseido eyelash curler, Dior Diorshow lash serum/primer and Lancôme Hypnôse mascara.

Also, I recommend buying the small Hypnôse mascaras. They last longer than the big one's because less air get in (air = make it dry)!

Back