OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
7th grade I did the whole black eyeliner too. I had a perm off and on from 7th- 12th. Sometimes it was normal perm or spiral. I also had bangs that I curled half down (big bangs) then the other half curled back. Lol.

thanks that's what I thought. I only use moisturizer right now but I just wanted to make sure for the future.
You should make sure you use a moisturizer with spf too...

As far as primer, I've been using my BB cream as my primer for awhile now. I like it so much better than a true primer.

I never picked up on the sharpie eye trend thank god. But as soon as I got in a relationship my sophomore year, my appearance went down hill. No makeup, didn't bother brush my hair, sweat pants and tees. It was horrifying.

any ideas for a good eyeliner pen? one that makes a thin line and doesn't dry out? one that doesn't end up all over your face whenever you sweat a little or walk in the rain?

Going to ULTA today to stock up on my basics. I'm also looking for a good lip gloss that is easy to apply, stays on, isn't sticky and isn't super sheer. I don't want a lip stain or lipstick because I have a thin upper lip and I always seem to mess that lip up. I'm in search of a deep reddish/berry/burgundy color that isn't too dark. Something that will look good with my pasty winter skin. Any suggestions?

ETA: It needs to be a color that I can wear daily to work.

Going to ULTA today to stock up on my basics. I'm also looking for a good lip gloss that is easy to apply, stays on, isn't sticky and isn't super sheer. I don't want a lip stain or lipstick because I have a thin upper lip and I always seem to mess that lip up. I'm in search of a deep reddish/berry/burgundy color that isn't too dark. Something that will look good with my pasty winter skin. Any suggestions?

Bare minerals has great ones! They have a deep berry one I love but I can't think of the name right now. They're long wearing but they definitely don't have that gross glue feeling you can get from long wear lip glosses.

Check and see if they have a lip liner brush. I use that with my lipstick of the day, line my lips, and then fill in the lines still using the brush. It's good for a very neat application but still getting the staying power and color of my favorite lipsticks.

Back