OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That is odd. Mine are all very pigmented. I think you may have gotten a bad batch.
Hm... Well I'll feel stupid taking it back and asking for another one. But for $54 I would really like it to show up on my eyes. I saved all these "looks" on pinterest and I'm so bummed because none of them are doable now.

Maybe I'll put it on my daughter and see if it's my eyes, and if not then maybe I'll take it back. The colors look so pretty - I really want to use it!

Not necessarily high end makeup but makeup related. CP is in 7th grade, mid-year, they are starting to wear makeup. SD asked me tonight at practice if my CP went to school today with a full face of makeup. Yep, pretty much. Said he saw his CP trying to sleep with full makeup last night, mascara, eye shadow, and all because she wouldn't have time to put it on before school today. SD asked what his CP thought was going to happen she was asleep? ;):D My favorite times. You kids need to quit growing up so fast. 22 weeks ago they would not have dreamed of wearing makeup to school. :(

Not necessarily high end makeup but makeup related. CP is in 7th grade, mid-year, they are starting to wear makeup. SD asked me tonight at practice if my CP went to school today with a full face of makeup. Yep, pretty much. Said he saw his CP trying to sleep with full makeup last night, mascara, eye shadow, and all because she wouldn't have time to put it on before school today. SD asked what his CP thought was going to happen she was asleep? ;):D My favorite times. You kids need to quit growing up so fast. 22 weeks ago they would not have dreamed of wearing makeup to school. :(
I remember wearing makeup to school in 7th - masacara, eye liner, the works. After that? Probably never again to school to that extent. Same with my girls; they will wear makeup to school occasionally but it is not loaded on. There is something about that 7th grade year that makes the girls feel they have/want to look more adult. They then realize that those extra 20-30 minutes of sleep in the morning are way more important than any eyeliner.

@Just-a-Mom I am no makeup expert, but I love my Naked 3 and the change in colors from the 2. I have not noticed any issue with the pigmentation or with it not lasting as long. I would exchange it for a new one before giving it to the offspring.

I remember wearing makeup to school in 7th - masacara, eye liner, the works. After that? Probably never again to school to that extent. Same with my girls; they will wear makeup to school occasionally but it is not loaded on. There is something about that 7th grade year that makes the girls feel they have/want to look more adult. They then realize that those extra 20-30 minutes of sleep in the morning are way more important than any eyeliner.

My sister is in what maybe 7th (6th here but you start school a year earlier she is 12) and she is honestly dressing and wearing makeup that you wold never see on me.. she looks a bit weird but she will grow out of it im sure..

I look back on photos of myself in 7th grade and CRINGE. someone should have told me that black eyeliner underneath my eyes wasn't cute. and my bleach blonde highlights. and "scrunching" my hair. and tweezing my eyebrows to death.

it's like a rite of passage. she'll more than likely move on from the heavy makeup soon.

I look back on photos of myself in 7th grade and CRINGE. someone should have told me that black eyeliner underneath my eyes wasn't cute. and my bleach blonde highlights. and "scrunching" my hair. and tweezing my eyebrows to death.

it's like a rite of passage. she'll more than likely move on from the heavy makeup soon.
I had a friend that did the eyeliner thing. And my hair naturally looks scrunched, so that's about every day for me to this point. Except it doesn't look wet or anything. I just don't brush it. But I still cringe, because back then I did brush it (the horror[emoji85] [emoji16]) I will say that my 7th grade cheer picture looks really good, though

Lord 7th grade, my eyeliner was a hot mess. Black pencil eyeliner had me looking like a raccoon's cousin. I was so heartbroken when my crush told me that's what I looked like. Cried in the bathroom and looked even worse. That's when my phase ended, lol.

Can I please have 7th grade problems again, I'll gladly take those over the mess I have to deal with now :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My awkward stage roughly lasted from age eight to age nineteen. Twenty was ok, not stellar but it was ok. Twenty one has been a huge improvement but I'm just hoping this isn't my peak [emoji28]

I just learned how to do my eyeliner in the last six months so thats been positive. I didn't wear it for years because I realized I looked like a moron and just gave up. Oops.

My awkward stage roughly lasted from age eight to age nineteen. Twenty was ok, not stellar but it was ok. Twenty one has been a huge improvement but I'm just hoping this isn't my peak [emoji28]

I just learned how to do my eyeliner in the last six months so thats been positive. I didn't wear it for years because I realized I looked like a moron and just gave up. Oops.

I was a chronically awkward child too. :/ Mine went from about 3rd grade to senior year of high school. On the upside, I think people who have to deal with being awkward turn out better in real life. All the "hot" girls in middle and high school seem to be preggers, fat or unemployed now.

I was a chronically awkward child too. :/ Mine went from about 3rd grade to senior year of high school. On the upside, I think people who have to deal with being awkward turn out better in real life. All the "hot" girls in middle and high school seem to be preggers, fat or unemployed now.

I was awkward looking from 9th grade-26

Fortunately I've always low key thought I was Janet Jackson or Beyonce, so I never really knew and nobody ever told me.

Being awkward looking for most of my life really has been a blessing in disguise! I joked with my parents that I was glad because I had to develop a decent personality because of it [emoji23]

I've looked the exact same since my freshman year of high school in 2009. Everyone's always like #transformationtuesday!!!!! And when I do it you can't tell which picture was taken 6 years ago vs a picture taken today lol

Back