OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok, so I just joined using your link...and I think this may be my new addiction....so I'm thanking you, and my bank account is cursing you ;)

But your bank account should thank me too when you get gift cards!

It's literally so addictive. There are days where I just drive around getting kicks. I even know the stores where you can get the kicks in he parking lot.

It reminds me of those old shows...Supermarket Sweep and a Show til you drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shop kick is the best thing ever. If you join use my referral link. shopkick

Basically depending on your area, you will have a list of stores (Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Macy's, J C Penny etc) and you can open up the app and get "kicks" ( the amount varies) or you can scan certain items that appear to get "kicks".

You then redeem the kicks for instant gift cards. I was personally saving up for Christmas shopping (I had 30,000) until I decided to get the Sephora gift card so now I'm at 24k.

But you can get instant gift cards for Sephora, Best Buy, Target, Starbucks, Walmart , Cheesecake Factory or save up for iPad, beats headphones etc. With every 6,250 kicks you can get a $25 gift card. And there are smaller increments 500 kicks- $2 gift card.

My mom has used over $200 worth of target gift cards from Shop kick. Heck just last week she used them for my nieces back to school shopping

It's honestly the best shopping app ever. No scams, no gimmicks. Just gift cards

Anyway. If anyone joins (and you should) use my link. You get 2,000 kicks for every 3 people that join

Just joined with your link. Looks like I'm going to be eternally broke. Lol

But your bank account should thank me too when you get gift cards!

It's literally so addictive. There are days where I just drive around getting kicks. I even know the stores where you can get the kicks in he parking lot.

It reminds me of those old shows...Supermarket Sweep and a Show til you drop.

I thoroughly plan on just going to the walk in stores and the scan stores....

I thoroughly plan on just going to the walk in stores and the scan stores....

That's all I do. I don't even take the survey after i can the item because no I didn't buy it.

Shopkick has never made me spend money, just save it.

Now Cartwheel by Target is the devil. I've "saved" $297 in the last year. Lord knows how much I've spent [emoji17]

That's all I do. I don't even take the survey after i can the item because no I didn't buy it.

Shopkick has never made me spend money, just save it.

Now Cartwheel by Target is the devil. I've "saved" $297 in the last year. Lord knows how much I've spent [emoji17]

My red card has made me realize how much money I spend there! It's absurd.

If anyone has problems with acne I highly recommend Dermalogica Clear Start emergency fix spot treatment. My skin really only breaks out around that time of the month but this time there was cystic acne too so the esthetician at work gave me a sample of it. Everything cleared up in 2 days(even the cystic acne!) and it didn't cause my skin to flake at all. It's more pricey than a drugstore treatment but if you struggle with cystic acne, I would definitely recommend it.

I downloaded it too but I hate that you have to have your location services on all the time. I just have to remember to turn it on when i know I'll be by stores.

@ErinS Just signed up with your link :) This looks like a great app! So many are out there full of scams and $1 gift cards.

Yay! One more person and I'll get 2,000 kicks

And nope, no $1 gift cards here. I think the smallest you can get is $2 for 500kicks. No scams either (I've been using Shopkick since April 2014 and have had no problems)

I even linked my debit card once when I was making a big purchase at Old Navy to get kicks for purchases and didn't have any issues

Yay! One more person and I'll get 2,000 kicks

And nope, no $1 gift cards here. I think the smallest you can get is $2 for 500kicks. No scams either (I've been using Shopkick since April 2014 and have had no problems)

I even linked my debit card once when I was making a big purchase at Old Navy to get kicks for purchases and didn't have any issues

I had a few people sign up with my link and it just told me I get half of their kicks for two weeks instead of the thousands of kicks. Lame. Excited to go around scanning things though haha

I don't know who Leah is, but you were my 3rd person!!!

By the way, "Blue Friday" is this week. Basically there will be a bunch of walk in kicks and scans at different stores.

I tried the whole shop kick think last year and I just can't get into it :( I always forget about it so it takes sooooo long to get points and I just give up lol

Back