OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If anyone is looking for a setting powder, I highly recommend IT cosmetics Bye Bye Pores. They just came out with a pressed version(which I prefer because it's not so messy) but they have a loose version too.

It really does give you that airbrushed look and makes your skin feel SO smooth and takes away the sticky feeling a foundation can leave. I'm normally very oily but recently my cheeks have gotten much more dry and I don't notice it attaching to any dry patches throughout the day. And the wear time on it is amazing, I'd say 6 hours before any excess shine popped through, even on the most humid days. I think it's one of the best powders I've ever tried!
I second this! I have the powder - best. thing. ever!

@Alexx I have a Babyliss pro nano titanium - I LOVE it! I've had the same one for about 6 years now and it's still going strong! It uses titanium plates instead of ceramic, which is MUCH better for your hair - no frying!
I have the same and love it. I have very curly hair and this works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any recommendations for 1.25" or 1.5" curling wand? The one I currently have is just a cheap one from target and the curls always fall out.

Spent 60 bucks on Urban Decay yesterday and then another 30 at ulta today. Yikes. Had to ship both because I'm in GB without a car... even though I have an ulta 20 min from campus but free shipping on both so that's good. Has anyone shipped from these places before? Any idea how long I should be expecting to wait? My UD packing tracking link doesn't work and I'm sooo impatient for my naked palette to get here

Spent 60 bucks on Urban Decay yesterday and then another 30 at ulta today. Yikes. Had to ship both because I'm in GB without a car... even though I have an ulta 20 min from campus but free shipping on both so that's good. Has anyone shipped from these places before? Any idea how long I should be expecting to wait? My UD packing tracking link doesn't work and I'm sooo impatient for my naked palette to get here
Urban Decay ships really fast! I've ordered multiple times and never had any issues. It usually comes in a weekish, and the packaging it ships in is really cute:)

Ulta depending on which warehouse your items are coming from is really fast. They have a warehouse in the Chicago suburbs so I've literally ordered on Sunday and the items were on my door step by Tuesday morning. So I would think maybe 4-5 days for you?

Ulta depending on which warehouse your items are coming from is really fast. They have a warehouse in the Chicago suburbs so I've literally ordered on Sunday and the items were on my door step by Tuesday morning. So I would think maybe 4-5 days for you?
Urban Decay ships really fast! I've ordered multiple times and never had any issues. It usually comes in a weekish, and the packaging it ships in is really cute:)

Thanks!!!

Ulta birthday specials enjoy and happy shopping!
25th Anniversary Birthday Sale - ONLINE ONLY. 25 HOURS ONLY! | Ulta Beauty

The sales are great besides the UD super saturated lip crayons. They just discontinued these in stores so they would probably be on sale anyway haha

Eta: yep, just checked the UD website and they're $10 in their sale section haha. they're great products though, Love Child is a really pretty pinky nude.

The sales are great besides the UD super saturated lip crayons. They just discontinued these in stores so they would probably be on sale anyway haha

Eta: yep, just checked the UD website and they're $10 in their sale section haha. they're great products though, Love Child is a really pretty pinky nude.

I looked at the sales when I got the email this morning and was super excited but when I looked at the items there wasn't any that I really wanted. I like the palette but I dont use bright colors enough to justify it.

So the Urban Decay Vice 4 swatches have been released. im still trying to justify spending $60 for the Vice 3 that i have wanted for so dang long... ugh... UD why must you make me go broke..... :(

So the Urban Decay Vice 4 swatches have been released. im still trying to justify spending $60 for the Vice 3 that i have wanted for so dang long... ugh... UD why must you make me go broke..... :(
Ugh I'm in the same place. I have Vice 2 and I use like 3 colors regularly. Most of them have literally been swatched on my hand once and then never touched again-- BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. The colors are too bright for me, especially in Vice 4, but they're so pretty and I want it so bad :( and the packaging is to dieeeee for

Back