OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone else have the new benefit they're real liner yet? I can't figure out how to use it... And it doesn't like to come off, gunna have to buy the they're real remover

i signed up for hautelook and... it just isn't for me lol. none of the brands i like and the website's layout is messy on mobile.

Kind of unrelated but does anyone here have tips for mastering pencil eyeliner application to the top lid (I know liquid liner is supposedly ideal, but I'm not about to buy that)?

Kind of unrelated but does anyone here have tips for mastering pencil eyeliner application to the top lid (I know liquid liner is supposedly ideal, but I'm not about to buy that)?
I don't really like liquid eyeliner, I def don't think it's the best! For eyeliner I like the ones that push/twist up instead of the ones you sharpen. I like the one by NYC at drugstores that's like a dollar- with a smudger on the end.
I usually put my eyeliner as close to my lash line as possible and I never go all the way into the inner corner of my eye. Usually just 1/2 or 3/4 of the way. When you have a smudger it's superrrrr convenient because if you mess up you can just rub it in lol

Watch YouTube videos!!! They help sooooooooo much

I don't really like liquid eyeliner, I def don't think it's the best! For eyeliner I like the ones that push/twist up instead of the ones you sharpen. I like the one by NYC at drugstores that's like a dollar- with a smudger on the end.
I usually put my eyeliner as close to my lash line as possible and I never go all the way into the inner corner of my eye. Usually just 1/2 or 3/4 of the way. When you have a smudger it's superrrrr convenient because if you mess up you can just rub it in lol

Watch YouTube videos!!! They help sooooooooo much
THIS. I use a 1.99 eyeliner and love it.

i signed up for hautelook and... it just isn't for me lol. none of the brands i like and the website's layout is messy on mobile.
Sometimes they have brands I'm not into (or know) but occasionally they'll have brands I love, like Urban Decay and Juicy Couture (they make great wallets) and the percentage off is amazing. I also use it a lot when I'm looking for something in particular but I don't know where to start. Like over the summer I was looking for a jean jacket, just scrolled through the sales, and found one I really liked for super cheap! And I just ordered fleece lined leggings that were $5 which I have been looking for a while. So give it a chance!
Also, I don't use the mobile site, I have the app. Yes I have a problem.

Sometimes they have brands I'm not into (or know) but occasionally they'll have brands I love, like Urban Decay and Juicy Couture (they make great wallets) and the percentage off is amazing. I also use it a lot when I'm looking for something in particular but I don't know where to start. Like over the summer I was looking for a jean jacket, just scrolled through the sales, and found one I really liked for super cheap! And I just ordered fleece lined leggings that were $5 which I have been looking for a while. So give it a chance!
i couldn't find any urban decay! :(

I found some Cargo waterproof pencils last year that I love. They are a bit glittery and stay on all day. I got a set with black, blue, and purple.

I normally can't wear purple eyeliner, but this one actually doesn't cause an allergic reaction.

I spent several days out in the rain with it this summer and still had eyeliner on at the end of the day.

Juicy Couture is no more.

Try the felt tip eye liner. You can get really close to your lashes with the tip and you have more control over the placement and thickness and it's not as thin and runny as the liquid, but you still get the same look. I would compare it to using a small felt tip marker vs using liquid white out.
You can try out a drug store brand to see how you like it first, before investing in a high end brand.

Try the felt tip eye liner. You can get really close to your lashes with the tip and you have more control over the placement and thickness and it's not as thin and runny as the liquid, but you still get the same look. I would compare it to using a small felt tip marker vs using liquid white out.
You can try out a drug store brand to see how you like it first, before investing in a high end brand.
Yes! Elf has an amazing felt tip eyeliner that I swear by

Back