OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I meant black lol I love my MAC foundation but with the fall coming I want to find something that will work with this season, the MAC foundation is really dewy and summer like. I used the CC cream from Smashbox last fall but I'd hate to have to buy it again. Will try Maybelline or Clinique!

I use MAC mineral powder and blot powder. For a while I was convinced to switch to Bare Minerals powder but I always felt like it wasn't dark enough. I do want to try the BM foundation though

I use MAC mineral powder and blot powder. For a while I was convinced to switch to Bare Minerals powder but I always felt like it wasn't dark enough. I do want to try the BM foundation though

I tried BM foundation at Macy's one day it was light and worked well. I forgot I was wearing it.

I didn't like the Bare Minerals powder. I am light, but with pink undertones. Their lighter shades have yellow undertones and it never worked on me.

I found a shade of maybelline mineral powder that is the perfect shade, but only in the winter.

i was previously using tarte lights camera splashes mascara and while it does its job being waterproof it clumped a bit too much for me and i felt like i was losing eyelashes just to remove it. switched to tarte gifted today and i LOVE it. just sharing in case anyone else is interested. go for it. and the bottle is cute. not that that really matters...

i was previously using tarte lights camera splashes mascara and while it does its job being waterproof it clumped a bit too much for me and i felt like i was losing eyelashes just to remove it. switched to tarte gifted today and i LOVE it. just sharing in case anyone else is interested. go for it. and the bottle is cute. not that that really matters...
SAME. I'm only still using my lights camera splashes mascara until I run out so I don't feel so bad about it but ughhh I can't stand this mascara! I have long eyelashes to begin with and the formula does not work with them! I think it's a really wet mascara and all it does it clump my lashes up!

I didn't like the Bare Minerals powder. I am light, but with pink undertones. Their lighter shades have yellow undertones and it never worked on me.

I found a shade of maybelline mineral powder that is the perfect shade, but only in the winter.

My younger sister used to use Bare Minerals in high school- she has problem skin and BM looked beautiful in her. She's lighter than I am and does have yellow undertone. I don't know why she stopped wearing it and went to MAC prob because I'm a MAC girl and so is our sister. She really should go back to BM though

I use Maybelline dream matte mouse when I can find it. I love it.

So if anyone is a platinum member at ulta you getting 10x the bonus points on online orders if you activate the offer.

Also, I'm sorry wallet.

Do you guys like angled brushes for bronzer or more kabuki type domed brushes?

Of course I just spent over $100 in the store on Friday. Sigh...

And kabuki. For everything.

Ive placed two orders for the exact same things the past three days since good deals kept coming out so I'm just going to return one order. And you could always make an online order with the exact stuff you bought and then when the online order gets there just return those using the store receipt.

I could, but I'm too lazy. Lol I'll just miss out on points I guess. Plus I don't want to tie up my money - ballet tuition is due, one direction Friday night (see you there!), and we leave on vacation on Saturday.

I didn't even get an email I don't think. Where did you see the offer?

I got an email this morning for the offer. Are you signed up for the promotional emails?

Hm... Maybe not. I never get emails from them! I'll have to find out.

On another note, I looked at that amazonian clay stuff while I was there. Definitely buying that next time. It's so thick - which I love. All we bought this time was hair stuff and mascara.

Hm... Maybe not. I never get emails from them! I'll have to find out.

On another note, I looked at that amazonian clay stuff while I was there. Definitely buying that next time. It's so thick - which I love. All we bought this time was hair stuff and mascara.
I wasn't signed up for the longest time but I thought I was. Now I get emails every other day basically.

I can't believe how long I waited to get that foundation. I wish I would have gotten it months ago.
My ulta is ALWAYS out of my shade in the tarte foundation :mad: I wanna order online but I hate paying for shipping...lol

Just got $82 worth of Lorac makeup for $20 ($27 with shipping) on Hautelook!!! I got the Cococin Cream Compact, the Lips With Benefits lipgloss in "Nick", and the Ooh La Lace Eyeshadow Palette!

I've been wanting the eyeshadow palette for a while now, and I like the lorac lipgloss I have right now, so I'm excited! I'm hoping the cream foundation will be as good as Urban Decay's Surreal Skin foundation. I'm skeptical with buying new face makeup, especially buying it online, but it was only $5 so I don't have much to lose hahaha.

Back