OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Right I need some help what is a really good long lasting red lipstick that I could use for cheer comps? Im sick of having to keep reapplying lipstick for it to come off just before comp time
I would try putting on a red lip stain underneath so that when the lipstick starts to wear off it won't be as noticeable.

I've always had oily skin but it's been so cold and dry here that my skin has completely dried out:( any recommendations on products to keep it moisturized?

I've always had oily skin but it's been so cold and dry here that my skin has completely dried out:( any recommendations on products to keep it moisturized?

I use multiple products from Ole Henricksen when my skin is really dry. I also use it when my skin is trending oily as well. I use the Pure Truth Vitamin C oil daily to help control oil and the Vitamin C truth Creme when it is dry. I tend to use his Vitamin C products because I get dark spots at times from breakouts and the Vitamin C helps even them out.

Right I need some help what is a really good long lasting red lipstick that I could use for cheer comps? Im sick of having to keep reapplying lipstick for it to come off just before comp time
Stila liquid lipstick is amazing! There is a darker red that I use for comps and it lasts all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I contour with the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit and a (clean) Real Techniques brush. Sometimes immediately after I put it on, and sometimes after a few hours, the area i contoured gets all spotty- like spots of powder come off or something. I don't touch my face a lot or anything, either. Is a setting spray what I need?
Prior to the powder, i use moisturizer (and wait 10 mins), bb cream then foundation. Should I use less or something?
I just need it to stop. I feel like an alien! lol

I contour with the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit and a (clean) Real Techniques brush. Sometimes immediately after I put it on, and sometimes after a few hours, the area i contoured gets all spotty- like spots of powder come off or something. I don't touch my face a lot or anything, either. Is a setting spray what I need?
Prior to the powder, i use moisturizer (and wait 10 mins), bb cream then foundation. Should I use less or something?
I just need it to stop. I feel like an alien! lol

do you usually take a shower in the morning or at night? I put on my moisturizer right after I get out of the shower. I have oil skin so I like my moisturizer to set before I put on any makeup. Also maybe you can do without either the moisturizer or bb cream. Try using just one to see how it works. I use UD setting spray. Nyx also has a setting spray.

do you usually take a shower in the morning or at night? I put on my moisturizer right after I get out of the shower. I have oil skin so I like my moisturizer to set before I put on any makeup. Also maybe you can do without either the moisturizer or bb cream. Try using just one to see how it works. I use UD setting spray. Nyx also has a setting spray.
Depends on the day! Today I took a shower in the morning and my face got spotty (lol) after a few hours. I put my moisturizer on in the morning and before bed, usually after the shower. Thanks!! Will def see what no bb cream does for me tomorrow. If that doesn't work I'll go pick up some UD setting spray I guess! I've been meaning to buy it, but I just haven't been sure it'd make a difference

Depends on the day! Today I took a shower in the morning and my face got spotty (lol) after a few hours. I put my moisturizer on in the morning and before bed, usually after the shower. Thanks!! Will def see what no bb cream does for me tomorrow. If that doesn't work I'll go pick up some UD setting spray I guess! I've been meaning to buy it, but I just haven't been sure it'd make a difference

I like the NYX one when I use it; I'm just not in the habit of it. It seems to work pretty well, and it runs at about $7, compared to the $30 or so (I'm estimating) for the UD one

you're welcome. Get the travel size UD spray before purchasing the $30 one to see if you like it. I bought the travel size and it lasting long.

The NYX one is great too. I use it daily.

The NYX one is great too. I use it daily.
you're welcome. Get the travel size UD spray before purchasing the $30 one to see if you like it. I bought the travel size and it lasting long.
I like the NYX one when I use it; I'm just not in the habit of it. It seems to work pretty well, and it runs at about $7, compared to the $30 or so (I'm estimating) for the UD one

I am a die hard UD fan and same with NYX actually lol. I will just see which one feels right when I head to ULTA I guess. Thanks so much for all your help, you guys! :)

Back