High School Rules

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 24, 2011
Were a varsity team in upstate new york and we cant find high school rules anywhere were trying to come up with pyramids basically about what inversions we can do? Helppp please :)!

well thank you for the link, but maybe try being nicer..a smile and kindness goes a long way :)

Well honestly, if you Google "High School Cheerleading Rules" the first 4 results are all the AACCA. I mean, if you can find Fierceboard, you could have found that!

Well once again honestly you could just be nice , im pretty sure that this is what fierce board is for ecspecially this section to ask questions plus i was at the school with my phone so i just went to fierceboard but im sorry you have such a problem with my question i guess you just shouldnt read it or answer it next time :) thank youu have a nice night

Yeah I was just about to say... this is a forum where you can ask questions and get a response from coaches or anyone who can give you a solid answer. Is it wrong to do that in the "is this legal" thread page?

I'm also still somewhat offended by bobbijean13 automatically assuming that our coach is not qualified. She certainly is and wanted us to do some research on our own about a certain way to dismount out of a stunt.

I believe the original question has been answered so I'm closing this thread. PM me if it needs to be reopened.

Back