High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Super cute uni but you may want to post it in the new uni thread for all stars instead. Or perhaps in the Wiki.
i was like oh a uni thred and i posted scrolled up and ppl were like theres one for all star! so i searched it and can't find it :(

i was like oh a uni thred and i posted scrolled up and ppl were like theres one for all star! so i searched it and can't find it :(
I can't find it either. You can always post it in the wiki though!

Reactions: Ali
My daughters high school stands on boxes. Coming from California originally I had never seen such a thing. I read up on it and it tended to start in the south. It raises the cheerleaders up higher so they can see the plays in football and be closer to the crowd.

I kind of like them, but I feel some girls should be on the ground so they can do jumps and stunts without having to make an ordeal about getting off the box :)

I have never even heard of this! It's kinda a cool idea! I kinda wanna run it past the girls I coach and see if they wanna start doing that!

I had these my Freshman and Sophomore year. We got new ones this year!
09-1.jpg

i dont like that the spanks are skin color.. :S
they are actually gold. When they are new they look more sparkley and less like skin, but they wash out really fast... Thats the thing about high school, we can't pick our colors...

You can't pick your colors, but you can pick which of your colors to use on your spanks! Go with one of the other, darker, colors for the spanks!
yep, this year JV's uniforms are black, so they will be wearing black spanks. However, varsity's new unis are white... so black will show through. It was white or gold... so we are going with gold, and if they wash out (like in that picture) they will have to buy new ones. When they are new they don't look skin tone i don't think!

yep, this year JV's uniforms are black, so they will be wearing black spanks. However, varsity's new unis are white... so black will show through. It was white or gold... so we are going with gold, and if they wash out (like in that picture) they will have to buy new ones. When they are new they don't look skin tone i don't think!

I know a team with white uniforms that wear black spanks. I also know a team with white uniforms that wears dark green spanks. Neither show through.

I know a team with white uniforms that wear black spanks. I also know a team with white uniforms that wears dark green spanks. Neither show through.

I had a girl try it on with black. It shows. Maybe its a different fabric or style. Ours has no slit or cut out so it hugs them a little tighter. its on like page 6 of this thread. But that skirt she is wearing in the picture is 2 sizes too big, so its hard to tell haha.

Back