High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

27zmcuq.jpg
JV uniforms
femfzs.jpg
front of varsity
dwqss3.jpg
back of varsity
we have had the varsity ones for about 4 to 5 years. but we are getting new ones this year!

I love that some schools are starting to wear shorts. I know a lot of people aren't fans of them but I think shorts help give cheer a more athletic feel so I'm glad hs teams are starting to use them.

I love that some schools are starting to wear shorts. I know a lot of people aren't fans of them but I think shorts help give cheer a more athletic feel so I'm glad hs teams are starting to use them.
I do like them but only on certain girls I hate to say. The school I coach at no matter how long the shorts are they would just show off the girls curves TOO much that's why we got denied for them this past season.

I have never even heard of this! It's kinda a cool idea! I kinda wanna run it past the girls I coach and see if they wanna start doing that!
I'm from California and our girls also use the boxes. I'm kinda lazy to find a picture but will if you want. Our girls are allowed to customize them however they like. They just have to use the school colors as the base and then choose whatever design they would like.

we got new uniforms last year, not sure how to post a pic but i love them

I do like the shorts alot, but I feel like at the hs level it looks just a little toooo much like all star uniforms sometimes. But i like that theyare more athletic.

Hopefully this works I never post pics, here are our uniforms with shorts. We wore for summer camp only as our school changed their minds and we can't wear them now.

5jvhnt.jpg
I love these, actually. I usually hate the idea of shorts for high school but these look very athletic. That's weird that your school won't let you wear them... do they make the gymnastics team and the volleyball team wear skirts as well? (sarcasm doesn't come off well on the boards)

Back