High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which do you guys like better?
Last years :
166324_1497788132696_1473924096_31138038_7562496_n.jpg

this one!!

DSCF93802.jpg
Last years JV/Varsity unis (JV has the Eagles written across)
314770_1980963413654_1530248447_31592427_7525054_n.jpg
this years varsity unis. (JV has last years varsity ones)

Those are Nike and I just checked out the niketeam.com website (where you can order and customize then) and I don't know why more teams doing go with them they are only like $135 a uniform and are very athletic. I am pretty sure Nike is who makes Oregon's NCATA team uniforms.

Those are Nike and I just checked out the niketeam.com website (where you can order and customize then) and I don't know why more teams doing go with them they are only like $135 a uniform and are very athletic. I am pretty sure Nike is who makes Oregon's NCATA team uniforms.
yep, Nike does make their's

thank you! I think I want my girls to get these next year, would you recommend them?
Definitely, all the other teams were jealous of our uniforms at our competition yesterday, they are so comfortable, they make you look clean, and they honestly aren't that expensive. If you live in the portland oregon area, nike will give you a 40% discount like they gave my team

thank you! I think I want my girls to get these next year, would you recommend them?
So I've had this thought but I don't coach highschool teams, but why not sublimate your uniforms. You can do any design with sublimation which most of the allstar world has taken to the extreme. I think you can take all of these uniform designs in the highschool thread and just sublimate them. That way you get that clean athletic traditional feel of highschool uniforms with the comfort of wearing a spandex shirt. Just a thought!

Definitely, all the other teams were jealous of our uniforms at our competition yesterday, they are so comfortable, they make you look clean, and they honestly aren't that expensive. If you live in the portland oregon area, nike will give you a 40% discount like they gave my team
I'm in Australia unfortunately, but I'll see what I can get them to do :p

Thank you so much for the feedback!

So I've had this thought but I don't coach highschool teams, but why not sublimate your uniforms. You can do any design with sublimation which most of the allstar world has taken to the extreme. I think you can take all of these uniform designs in the highschool thread and just sublimate them. That way you get that clean athletic traditional feel of highschool uniforms with the comfort of wearing a spandex shirt. Just a thought!
I'm mainly excited about the fabric. I love my nike gear and I abhor my lycra uniform. Also the overall aesthetic will hopefully appeal well to the schools administration as it's still a fairly new program :)

Though I do agree, the sublimation seems an amazing compromise for the flash and costumery seen in uniforms but still allowing high levels of comfort. :D

Back