High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who do most teams use for your uniforms? I have used Team Cheer, Athletica, and Varsity. I have to pick someone new next season and right now they aren't liking Varsity prices and I don't like the experiences I've had from other companies.
Every uniform I've ever worn has been Varsity. I think the quality is fantastic. Customer service has been an issue in the past, but only because of the rep in our area. Other than that, I think Varsity is the way to go. Other than bows- we got bows from Varsity last year and it's just a heavy piece of floppy fabric that has no shape whatsoever and is completely uneven. So uniforms- Varsity. Bows- Powerbows or Yellaribbon.

Every uniform I've ever worn has been Varsity. I think the quality is fantastic. Customer service has been an issue in the past, but only because of the rep in our area. Other than that, I think Varsity is the way to go. Other than bows- we got bows from Varsity last year and it's just a heavy piece of floppy fabric that has no shape whatsoever and is completely uneven. So uniforms- Varsity. Bows- Powerbows or Yellaribbon.
Bows aren't an issue for us because I own a company but the uniforms is. I LOVE Varsity quality I just wish the school would be more acceptable to the prices.
Thanks tho :)

Who do most teams use for your uniforms? I have used Team Cheer, Athletica, and Varsity. I have to pick someone new next season and right now they aren't liking Varsity prices and I don't like the experiences I've had from other companies.

Last year my MS team used http://www.spiritinnovations.com/ and we were fairly happy with the expierience and quality. Their School Uniforms are similar to Varsity's, but their all-star ones are More innovative and interesting.
http://gtmsportswear.com/gtm/cs/c.asp?c=AUN&m=CH&pn=3&sb=0&fbc= also offers uniforms, but if you're looking for all star uniforms, theres not many options for that. but... Overall, I still think Varsity makes the best quality uniforms :)

EDIT: And I do agree...I HATE Varsity Bows.

Last year my MS team used http://www.spiritinnovations.com/ and we were fairly happy with the expierience and quality. Their School Uniforms are similar to Varsity's, but their all-star ones are More innovative and interesting.
http://gtmsportswear.com/gtm/cs/c.asp?c=AUN&m=CH&pn=3&sb=0&fbc= also offers uniforms, but if you're looking for all star uniforms, theres not many options for that. but... Overall, I still think Varsity makes the best quality uniforms :)

EDIT: And I do agree...I HATE Varsity Bows.
Alright thanks I'll def give them a look. I'm going for more of a high school traditional look so that helps me those are more geared towards high schools.

Thanks again :)

Yes, it is me that @Mamarazzi is talking about! :D

I am definitely planning on returning to my hometown of Fairport within the next year or two, unless this other thing in my life changes that (yes, a MAN...:oops: - but he's from there too...so maaaayyyybeeee I could persuade him to go back...). I absolutely loved growing up there, so I know my cp would too. @cheergirl4444 when can we see the new uniforms??? Do you know who made them?
i just messaged you :) but the uniforms aren't completely done yet but they will be soon (we need them in 3 weeks) and then i will post a picture. the one i have now wont do it much justice! and i have no idea who made them, sorry :(

Alright thanks I'll def give them a look. I'm going for more of a high school traditional look so that helps me those are more geared towards high schools.

Thanks again :)

You're welcome! :D

Just as a reference to the similarity between spirit innovations and varsity, here is a picture of me and a freind in the Varsity uniforms we got last year (You can see most of the top).

10h3bx0.jpg

And the Online Catalog: http://mydigimag.rrd.com/publication/?i=63247 On page 61, literally shows the exact same uniform, but with just and added stipe at the bottom (Which I didn't even notice until about 10 mins ago)), but with Added costs and letters, comes to about 55 dollars cheaper!

Yes, it is me that @Mamarazzi is talking about! :D

I am definitely planning on returning to my hometown of Fairport within the next year or two, unless this other thing in my life changes that (yes, a MAN...:oops: - but he's from there too...so maaaayyyybeeee I could persuade him to go back...). I absolutely loved growing up there, so I know my cp would too. @cheergirl4444 when can we see the new uniforms??? Do you know who made them?

I toldyaaa, Let me know when you're in town so you can come visit the Fame NY gym!
(And congrats ladies, you, @Mamarazzi and I have successfully gone off on a total tangent from the original thread topic hahaha)

You're welcome! :D

Just as a reference to the similarity between spirit innovations and varsity, here is a picture of me and a freind in the Varsity uniforms we got last year (You can see most of the top).

10h3bx0.jpg

And the Online Catalog: http://mydigimag.rrd.com/publication/?i=63247 On page 61, literally shows the exact same uniform, but with just and added stipe at the bottom (Which I didn't even notice until about 10 mins ago)), but with Added costs and letters, comes to about 55 dollars cheaper!
wow your right. Thanks I'll def keep them in mind when I go to order next season.

Bows aren't an issue for us because I own a company but the uniforms is. I LOVE Varsity quality I just wish the school would be more acceptable to the prices.
Thanks tho :)
Just remember you get what you pay for! ;)

We use Varsity exclusively for uniforms. In the past we have had GTM. Customer service is awesome - uniforms are nothing special. They hold up ok for about 2 years, and then start looking a little rough. They're not very customizable, and lettering isn't the same size on all tops - a thing I've noticed with A LOT of cheaper uniform companies! A local school near us uses Sillsport. They appear to be good, but I know they've been in a lawsuit with Varsity for stealing many of their uniforms and not even trying to alter even the tiniest detail to make them different. They're prices aren't that much cheaper so I figure I would rather pay a little more for a company I trust.

Also- the Varsity uniforms that our freshman team is wearing this year are at least 6 or 7 years old, but they're still in great shape! And the warmups that everybody uses are about 5 years old, and also still in great shape. Varsity uniforms last forever! The price is well worth it.

Just remember you get what you pay for! ;)

We use Varsity exclusively for uniforms. In the past we have had GTM. Customer service is awesome - uniforms are nothing special. They hold up ok for about 2 years, and then start looking a little rough. They're not very customizable, and lettering isn't the same size on all tops - a thing I've noticed with A LOT of cheaper uniform companies! A local school near us uses Sillsport. They appear to be good, but I know they've been in a lawsuit with Varsity for stealing many of their uniforms and not even trying to alter even the tiniest detail to make them different. They're prices aren't that much cheaper so I figure I would rather pay a little more for a company I trust.

Also- the Varsity uniforms that our freshman team is wearing this year are at least 6 or 7 years old, but they're still in great shape! And the warmups that everybody uses are about 5 years old, and also still in great shape. Varsity uniforms last forever! The price is well worth it.

Yeah I know what you mean. I've used Varsity for so many years now because of the quality and how well they have held up. I just wish that we could still use them. The school is just in such a tight budget that we have to go with something cheaper. I even considered fundraising to add in some more money but the school won't allow it.

Back