High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

392312_307269549289507_100000193924513_1434511_1176519101_n.jpg

I couldn't see your link so I reposted it for you :)

I normally hate marroon on uniforms but I actually really like this uniform a lot.

Finally took a picture in my new competition uniform! I'm so in love with these. The blue is mystic- you can't really tell with the lighting though
2uqj1gx.jpg
these are cute, the skirt looks a little long though. I love simple white unis. have fun keepin those red lips off em!

Finally took a picture in my new competition uniform! I'm so in love with these. The blue is mystic- you can't really tell with the lighting though
2uqj1gx.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
These will look so fabulous on the floor!

This is the final version of my team's unis. We like em. Thoughts?

I love white uniforms! I also love v-necks! The only thing I don't like on these is the stripe (upside down v) across the middle. I feel like it makes the front too cluttered. I think if it was just the school name/letter/logo thing it would be perfect!

I love white uniforms! I also love v-necks! The only thing I don't like on these is the stripe (upside down v) across the middle. I feel like it makes the front too cluttered. I think if it was just the school name/letter/logo thing it would be perfect!
It wasn't flattering on my bigger girls to have just the logo... and a downward V was unflattering to all. Otherwise i agree with you, if i had an all skinny mini team we would have no V.

Saw these in person last weekend and the team looked phenomenal in them! They complemented the routine perfectly. Nice work!
well thank you! were you at regionals today? come say hey next time! i'm the blonde following around this team with a tide-to-go pen!

Back