High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We use gold spanks under our white uniform, the black shows through... The spanks look fine when they are brand new. But when they lose their 'sparkle' it starts to look flesh colored, and things get awkward. I make the girls buy new pairs if i notice this happening. Oh and you shouldn't use softener when you wash them, it gets rid of the sparkle faster!

I just needed to rid of them in my instance :) But if kids do care for them, I am sure they look nicer, I would rathe avoid!

Plus even under white unis, I have never seen a dar color shine through.

I just needed to rid of them in my instance :) But if kids do care for them, I am sure they look nicer, I would rathe avoid!

Plus even under white unis, I have never seen a dar color shine through.
it was bad on my kids for some reason. We have motion flex skirts that don't have a slit or anything so they are a little tighter on their bottoms. Maybe that is why. I've heard no complaints about the gold spanks. If I ever did i'd change em over, it doesn't make a difference to me!

This was something that the AD who is a younger guy was like I am mortified aroudn the girls and I didn't realize they weren't attached to the skirt! He loved my navy policy!

Funny, I was going to ask if you had motion-flex b/c that would def show through!

We had silver sparkle briefs (under royal blue skirts) in college and I hated them. My ladies wear navy crop tops and briefs under their navy uniforms. They are forever asking for sparkle briefs.

We had silver sparkle briefs (under royal blue skirts) in college and I hated them. My ladies wear navy crop tops and briefs under their navy uniforms. They are forever asking for sparkle briefs.

Silver is more difficult to explain why they can't have them minus you just don't prefer them. The gold that are not quite sparkly I just explain they look naked and when they do a heel stretch WHOA! They get it right away :)

OMG Where I started coaching, that was the first thing I did which was told the parents, AD, and Principal that we were getting NAVY! The poor AD was mortified w/ the gold ones when the girls did anything!!!! :) AND since the unis are 3 years old and no one is ok passing down the varsity to JV, I am getting all new unis for both :) I want to post a pic of the drawings but the girls haven't seen them yet! So you will have to wait ;-)
I agree with you on the gold! My all star tram used to have gold ones and mine were soooo faded and no longer sparkly that they A. Didn't match and B. Blended in with the you know what area. Scared some people, that's for sure!

You can meet them halfway! The make Navy Sparkle spankies! My high school team wore Royal Sparkle spankies and Black sparkle spankies. A little pizzaz :)

You guys competed before one of our teams in Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago. We thought they were practice outfits....But they are cute.
she literally didnt understand that without sleeves and a cotton uni looked like a sports bra practice outfit... but thank you :)

307373_2368382979353_796920156_n.jpg

562250_2175279159559_264094992_n.jpg

My schools varsity unis (i'm the one with the ankle brace)
547156_2175266679247_1138667286_n.jpg

Not a very good pic, but the all blue one is JVs :)
33595_167218293293092_3581763_n.jpg

& 2010 (my sophomore/jv year) these were the JV unis but now they're used for basketball cheer :)
76346_181598021855119_4079903_n.jpg

old picture, but these are the jerseys we have. The number is our graduating year & on the back we have our last names :)

*Sorry for the large pictures!

Back