All-Star Holy Hair!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BBinNCsMom

Cheer Parent
Feb 21, 2014
This was spotted at summit last Friday.
5d05715004e796a3afc834b42bbbbd52.jpg

What's the craziest hairstyle you saw over the past two weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't even tell what I am looking at. It's pretty blury. Therefore... I can't really say it's a crazy hairstyle...

Did you take that picture? If so, why?

I can't even tell what I am looking at. It's pretty blury. Therefore... I can't really say it's a crazy hairstyle...

Did you take that picture? If so, why?

Yes, I took the pic. I was standing in line for 2 hours waiting to get tickets to get in, sweating my tail off and there was a mom teasing her kid's hair to high heaven. Other people in line were talking about it. I just took the pic to show my daughter because she constantly complains about hers.

I was just browsing through my pics from the weekend. Thought I'd share to be fun. I zoomed in and cropped the pic so not to give away what child or mom it might be. That's also why it's blurry. Lighten up folks. Here is my kid on a normal day
76478e6b8a7ee0273ca790dd4132de01.jpg
if that makes you feel better.

Admin please delete if this crossed a line. I apologize

Yes, I took the pic. I was standing in line for 2 hours waiting to get tickets to get in, sweating my tail off and there was a mom teasing her kid's hair to high heaven. Other people in line were talking about it. I just took the pic to show my daughter because she constantly complains about hers.

I was just browsing through my pics from the weekend. Thought I'd share to be fun. I zoomed in and cropped the pic so not to give away what child or mom it might be. That's also why it's blurry. Lighten up folks. Here is my kid on a normal day

Oh my, that is me in middle school! No kidding!

She got my hair. Mine totally curled/frizzed out when I hit puberty too. She hates it!

This hairstyle was pretty tame. I've seen WAAAAY worse on Twitter. I think people want the attention that high hair brings.

This hairstyle was pretty tame. I've seen WAAAAY worse on Twitter. I think people want the attention that high hair brings.
A certain someone dressed in black and blue was before me in the line to get into Champion Stadium... I crossed my fingers not to sit behind her because I wouldn't have seen any routine...

Turns out I never got inside anyway. Oh well.

I was just thinking Florida humidity. Yup does it to all of us

Lol this is my hair without the right product. Find the right combo and this is a head of gorgeous curls, I promise!

you daughter is lovely. I get that this is meant to be funny and a joke. Just as a mom, I would be super upset if someone posted a picture of my child's hair from behind. In this sport our kids have to have some crazy hair styles. And kids at this age are pretty sensitive. Threads like these can unintentionally hurt feelings. I wouldn't want to do that to a young person. Life is hard enough as it is already. That's just my opinion.

Back