All-Star Houston Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Houston, Texas is home to a few REALLY strong, talented gyms.

Woodlands Elite
Texas Lonestar Cheer
Prodigy Allstars
University Cheer Air Force

My personal favorite is Woodlands Elite though :)

Which one do you think is better? Woodlands or Prodigy? (Im trying to decide which one to go to)

If those are your two top options then you should go check out which facility you like better and also if they have the team that you want.

Which one do you think is better? Woodlands or Prodigy? (Im trying to decide which one to go to)
Woodlands Elite has their March Madness events coming up this next week. They have practices for all of the different levels so you can get a feel of the program and which level you are best suited for at the gym. It would be an awesome way for you to get some experience with Woodlands Elite to help your decision!

Here is the link to the march madness information!
http://n1media1.files1.jamspiritsites.com/31075/18710639094d7858d692783.pdf

Hmm... This is tough! Im going to look at Prodigy next week... Im not sure though. Prodigy or Woodlands? I have no idea!

Texas Cheer is where my girls go. I can say hands down this is where they have felt more at home. They are extremly good to them. My oldest has cheered at a few gyms in Houston (been doing it 9 years now). Woodlands is one of them she was at. Texas Cheer and Woodlands elite are in my opinion your two top gyms in the area.

Texas Cheer brought home 4 Nca titles this year, has 3 yes THREE teams going to Worlds. We have a large Co-Ed 5, a small all girl 5 and a level 6. No other gym has this many options except Texas in the Houston area. And next season will be even better :)

I'd go visit Texas ... Wecc... And prodigy. Then make a decision :)
if you are interested in why my oldest prefers Texas message me.

I have watched Woodlands Elite since my daughter first started. The never fail to entertain you!! Last year we actually got lucky enough to have one of their coaches choreograph my daughters individual routine. My daughter actually be 2 girls, with far better tumbling than she had, at nationals!! She and I both fell that a good portion of the credit goes to her routine.

BUT I am not familiar with any of those other gyms so I will not have and opinion on who's the "BEST"

Back