How Do I Convince My Mom To Buy Me Bows?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 6, 2012
I'm like obsessed with bows and my mom doesn't see the point to them so she automatically hates them. I was looking at some of the Wild Bows and I really want a cheetah print one and it's only like 10 dollars how do I convince my mom that I need it?

Just ask her if you can have it as a gift:) or give her the money for it. That's what I do!
I like rarely get money ever but I have 15 dollars now so I guess I could pay for it and she wouldn't buy it for a gift because she just bought me a whats the tea shirt from the cheer athletics pro shop.

I like rarely get money ever but I have 15 dollars now so I guess I could pay for it and she wouldn't buy it for a gift because she just bought me a whats the tea shirt from the cheer athletics pro shop.
ok gotcha! Well you can always wait for Christmas or birthday!

just tell her you understand what she means about them being silly but its something that important to you and that you'd be willing to give her money for it or do extra chores or something around the house in exchange, works like a charm, most parents just dont want to waste their money on something thats going to either lay on a shelf, or lay on the floor, tell her you will use it and it wont just be something for show

It can be pretty hard to convince a mom of anything she really doesn't care about. But I would say babysit, earn some extra money helping neighbors or family members (cleaning, doing yard work,) and try to buy them yourself. Or learn to make them.

I would tell your mom you understand that bows can be expensive and have decided to reach a compromise and make your own bows. Watch some youtube tutorials then raid the $1 bin at the Michael's craft store (or any for that matter). Find some really funky stuff and buy the bolts of ribbon (post Christmas time is great!). You can go home, make tons of your own bows, and sell some to your friends for a couple of dollars and make your money back. They are also really cute if you make every girl in your stunt group the same bow!

I would tell your mom you understand that bows can be expensive and have decided to reach a compromise and make your own bows. Watch some youtube tutorials then raid the $1 bin at the Michael's craft store (or any for that matter). Find some really funky stuff and buy the bolts of ribbon (post Christmas time is great!). You can go home, make tons of your own bows, and sell some to your friends for a couple of dollars and make your money back. They are also really cute if you make every girl in your stunt group the same bow!
I don't know of you have a Michael's craft store in your aera, but they just put up a ton of halloween stuff, so they moved the rest of their spring ribbon into the $1 bin! So many cute colors!

Back