All-Star How Do Spectators Watch Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 19, 2014
My mom is coming to Worlds this year and we have NO clue how to buy tickets for the event?! How does it all work?! ANY and ALL information is greatly appreciated!!!! :) Thank you so much!

OK so you have to purchase your pass from the USASF registration table?!?!

After I provided the link, you said you had already been there. Then you ask questions that are answered in the link I provided. The questions have also been answered in other threads and I encouraged you to look there as well.

Not really sure everyone else should go to the effort to make your life easier, when you're really not doing much to help yourself.

After I provided the link, you said you had already been there. Then you ask questions that are answered in the link I provided. The questions have also been answered in other threads and I encouraged you to look there as well.

Not really sure everyone else should go to the effort to make your life easier, when you're really not doing much to help yourself.

It's nice to chat with a real person in stead of reading through pages of FAQ's... AND no one seems to care... except you... yet you still took the time to write on this post so obviously you have time on your hands for my "stupidity"...

It's nice to chat with a real person in stead of reading through pages of FAQ's... AND no one seems to care... except you... yet you still took the time to write on this post so obviously you have time on your hands for my "stupidity"...

I didn't say you were stupid; just thought you were being selfish. As to my time: I'll take time to help those that need it, but I don't appreciate when it's abused.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

If you want park hoppers along with your WWOS admission tickets (which is a decent value), you can order them on line through the USASF website (the fax-in deadline has passed), and there are two locations on Disney properties where you can pick up the passes. Only you need a customer number, which no one thinks to give to you. However, there was someone at USASF checking email today and they helped me out immensely, so I would recommend emailing tomorrow if you want to buy ahead of time. Otherwise, if you just want admission to WWOS, you can purchase those tickets the day of the session(s) you are planning to attend. Just make sure you give yourself plenty of time if you wait until the day of.

If you want park hoppers along with your WWOS admission tickets (which is a decent value), you can order them on line through the USASF website (the fax-in deadline has passed), and there are two locations on Disney properties where you can pick up the passes. Only you need a customer number, which no one thinks to give to you. However, there was someone at USASF checking email today and they helped me out immensely, so I would recommend emailing tomorrow if you want to buy ahead of time. Otherwise, if you just want admission to WWOS, you can purchase those tickets the day of the session(s) you are planning to attend. Just make sure you give yourself plenty of time if you wait until the day of.

Thank you SO much for your post! Very helpful! I think my mom had emailed and got a response :) Just wanted to hear some more opinions to make sure we were doing everything right!! I appreciate your response, it's nice to hear from someone who has actually gone through the process :) THANK YOU!

I know this is really ridiculous, but does anyone have any extra park hopper passes out there? Our team mom totally forgot to remind us and just 5 moms need these passes. Anything would help us! Love you guys!

Back