How Does Your Gym Do Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

'all of are teams have the same uniforms and bows to make it easy for our crossovers

For World Cup every team for every level has a different uni and bow. None of the teamss though have full tops.

At liberty the youth girls have ones that cover their bellies then juniors have the old ones from last year, and the senior girls along with the youth have new ones

my gym has the same uniforms & bows throughout the entire gym. in previous years the senior teams would have the crop tops & the junior/lower teams would have full tops but we got new uniforms this year & everyone wears crop tops.

All KC Cheer teams have the same uniform, and we keep the same uniforms for 3 years - makes it easier when people have to crossover to other teams for whatever reason

at maryland twisters our unis...........
levels 1-4 have the same uni and bow except...one team rush has the same uni just a different font style
tiny has the level 1-4 uni in full top version
storm chasers(special needs) have the old special needs unis
eye of the storm(special needs) have the tiny uni except it says eye on the back
supercells has a different uni but the same bow with one variation instead of blue white and black theirs is blue black and silver
velocity has a different uni but the same bow...i think
f5 has a different uni and bow
reign has 2 different unis one for day one and one for day two
i am almost positive that weather girls are using velocitys uni dont know about the bow but i could be wrong

at brandon allstars we have same uniforms but different bows. and next year we get new uniforms. i think

at maryland twisters our unis...........
levels 1-4 have the same uni and bow except...one team rush has the same uni just a different font style
tiny has the level 1-4 uni in full top version
storm chasers(special needs) have the old special needs unis
eye of the storm(special needs) have the tiny uni except it says eye on the back
supercells has a different uni but the same bow with one variation instead of blue white and black theirs is blue black and silver
velocity has a different uni but the same bow...i think
f5 has a different uni and bow
reign has 2 different unis one for day one and one for day two
i am almost positive that weather girls are using velocitys uni dont know about the bow but i could be wrong

Velocity has the white bow with the edges of blue and black!
and reign had a huggeeeee blue bow with a rhindstone crown on it
and i think WG is using sam euni and bow as velocity.

Which Maryland Twisters team wear the black uni and which wear the white?? I've seen pics of both.

my gyms 1-4 have all the same uni and our level 5 team has a newer uni but next year we are getting all new unis, not sure if they'll be the same as the level 5 team tho.
When I used to be on twisters every team had a different uni

Back