All-Star How Many Athletes Do You Need To Cheet On A "small" Squad?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going with "spent the money". I have seen teams, and whole gyms, added to a revised competition schedule less than a week before the competition. The uniform thing.. well, just read around this board a little. It is VERY common for uniforms to not arrive on time. Regarding paying for four competitions and only going to two, the only thing I would want to know is where the rest of my money is...

I'm going with "spent the money". I have seen teams, and whole gyms, added to a revised competition schedule less than a week before the competition. The uniform thing.. well, just read around this board a little. It is VERY common for uniforms to not arrive on time. Regarding paying for four competitions and only going to two, the only thing I would want to know is where the rest of my money is...

Shady gym owners must hate Fierce Board. Because for some reason they think people will never figure out their lies... until one of their parents discovers us!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Shady gym owners must hate Fierce Board. Because for some reason they think people will never figure out their lies... until one of their parents discovers us!

And this screams shady. The FBI is one tough bunch.

I'd definitely be asking for my money back for competitions I didn't go to.

That's great (congrats to undefeated). We need two bracers and they have have contact with hands (no feet/ankles) allowed.
Shouldersits need a backspot in Level 1, so even if you have tall shouldersits and a small stunt group - still needs 10 kids ^^
You can put the link of the video in here if it's not on private.

Is this a rule specific to whichever governing body you follow in Germany? Because it's not a USASF rule.

Is this a rule specific to whichever governing body you follow in Germany? Because it's not a USASF rule.

Yes, it's CCVD Germany. We also are allowed (rules will change for next season, so just talking about this and past seasons) to build middlelayer pyramids in Level 4 (which is just junior age, we don't have senior level 4).
And Level 1 pyramids is extension and one leg on prep level have to be braced on both sides with hand to hand contact.

That's great (congrats to undefeated). We need two bracers and they have have contact with hands (no feet/ankles) allowed.
Shouldersits need a backspot in Level 1, so even if you have tall shouldersits and a small stunt group - still needs 10 kids ^^
You can put the link of the video in here if it's not on private.

Sounds like you have different level rules where you are? The video is private I will check you tube to see if it ended up there.

Back