All-Star How Many Teams Are Bringing Athletes That Were On The Team When The Bid Was Won?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get what you're asking but is someone REALLY going to come in here and post "Shady Athletics isn't! Half our Senior 1 is actually from Senior 4?"
Why not ? If they are so bold as to post tryouts for this year's Summit team on Twitter, then I wouldn't think posting here should be an issue.

They'll only be crucified, verbally abused, have their reputation smeared, and never be allowed to forget what they did.. Ha! We have really long memories on the board.

Last edited:
Ours are mainly the original girls who got the bid. 3 are fill ins due to girls with major injuries. I feel bad for the girls with the injuries who will not get to compete now.

I would think that some gyms would need to replace the double teamers.
Crossovers are allowed, unless you are referring to teams that have more than 5 worlds athletes, then yes, they would need to be replaced.

I would think that some gyms would need to replace the double teamers.
There is no max in crossovers (except from worlds to Summit)
or how many athletes can b changed from getting bid to competing or adding athletes to max out numbers.

We have the original team except for replacing one backspot that is out for the season due to injury.

Our team has 3 new girls. Me(base), a flyer, and another base/ back. The team has lost 4 girls since getting the bid though, so it kinda works out. One girl moved to Florida, and 3 girls can't go for some reason. It's gonna be a Crazy 2 weeks leading up to Summit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know of a gym that had try outs for "their summit teams" and seriously have so many new athletes on their team. No joke- their one team has 9 new members just for summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have same 20 that won the bid, that competed all season, knock on wood, as I'm typing this in to stay injury-free. If my CP was at a gym that kicked my CP off the team to let someone else on to go to Summit in her place, and, she didn't have a tumbling block, her stunt was hitting, etc, still contributing as had been deemed appropriate and beneficial to her team all season, I probably would be so salty I'd come tell y'all all about it and be super specific. I sure hope folks that their kids get replaced are out gym shopping for next season. I would be SALTY and angry and a former member of said program.

Question I feel like I should know the answer to:
If a large team earns a summit bid and loses athletes into the season, do they have to option to drop down and compete in small? Or do they have to compete in large even if they have, say, 18 kids? This is purely hypothetical, fwiw.

Question I feel like I should know the answer to:
If a large team earns a summit bid and loses athletes into the season, do they have to option to drop down and compete in small? Or do they have to compete in large even if they have, say, 18 kids? This is purely hypothetical, fwiw.
You have to compete in the division you earned your bid in

Back