High School How Many Uniforms Does Your Team Have?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we might be gettng diffrent ones for fall seasonn that are more approperate for the season. and keep the ones we have for winter

Hahah my school has like 15, but theyve been accumulated over time. some have shells to go with them (long sleeve) to give it a diffrent look. some are half tops but they cant wear them anymmore. Lots to choose from :)

Hahah my school has like 15, but theyve been accumulated over time. some have shells to go with them (long sleeve) to give it a diffrent look. some are half tops but they cant wear them anymmore. Lots to choose from :)
WOW. :jawdrop: haha. thats like, one uniform per event!!

last yr our program had 3 diffrent unifroms. The new ones the rest of the elite teams r getting this yr. they now old sparkely ones and the very one non-elite balck unis. But in all of my cheer life i have only had 6 diffrent unis

At my school JV has 3 and Varsity has 2.. JV has 2 blue ones and a black one that matches Varsity's.. Varsity then has their own blue one... Hopefully this year we will actually be able to wear our blue ones because last year we didn't and I really like them :)

Our varsity has 3. A red one for home games, a black one almost the same only metallic for away games, and a competition uniform:)

My school has 2 different crop tops from wayyyy back when. One of them is the as the one the one the torros wear at nationals in bring it on one. My coach gave each varsity member of the other crop times, which are of course cute as well. Not sure what she gave them to us for but I'm that I got one :)

Our school has 2. One for games and and one for competitions. For our two day competitions, we wear the game uniform the first day, and the competiton one the second.

Back