OT How "old" Are You On Fierceboard?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
June 23, 2011.. Not even two years :eek:
I know I lurked pre-worlds and during worlds but never joined because I thought I would never use this site for anything else... Oh how I was wrong..:rolleyes:

April 3, 2011..

Wow can't even believe its been that long! My cp barely even had what was called a head spring... Hahaha

I would say I heave learned a lot from when I first came on here! Lol

May 21 2011, but I lurked during Worlds that year. It definitely doesn't feel like I've been on here for almost two years. I found the boards when I googled something about WI cheer teams going to Worlds.

April 3, 2011..

Wow can't even believe its been that long! My cp barely even had what was called a head spring... Hahaha

I would say I heave learned a lot from when I first came on here! Lol

Oh and I was on here April of 2011 with my cp on a tiny 1 team and I didn't even know what worlds was. Hahah I thought y'all were all crazy!!!!

April 9th 2011 but I did lurk for a while before I decided that the FB is a considerably saner place than the UK cheer forum.

June 27, 2010... but I didn't really post a lot and then I went on like a hiatus for a year but wow that's awhile. I think my Facebook and Twitter are the only accounts I have still running that are older than that. Wait... my original email too.

Same here. We were a package deal.

LOL I remember I went looking for a cheer board because someone at our small gym in AZ told me that the Top Gun gym only accepted kids that were home schooled and I HAD to find out if it was true! Then I noticed that every cheer board had an "Acedad" and I thought "Hmm he must know what's going on in this super serious cheer world..." Little did I know...

Probably the old version. Doesn't count!

It was imissthexboard or something like that when I first started. But I signed up on the fierceboard the same day as started so IDK why it's says december

june 7th 2010, i remember i joined because i wanted to see if anybody was posting the real reason why nce livermore left from nce san jose, i ended up hearing it from a good friends mom the next day but was so amazed by the boards i decided to stay

Latest posts

Back