OT How "old" Are You On Fierceboard?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 2011, def lurked a little before, I think I was nervous to actually post so I didn't create and account right away. Does that still make me a baby here then? haha

I remember finding the boards during NCA 2011 when I googled scores for certain divisions. I lurked for a while. Then felt compelled to post, so I joined a little over a month later.

March 18, 2012. Still a baby! :) But I lurked for a while before, then got fed up with not being able to see pics and I registered. Then I didn't really use it until the summer b/c I didn't know how to get out of the newbie section. The whole "just create three random posts" never occurred to me. I thought I had to start 3 threads hahaha and I didn't have anything to say so I just didn't...

Wow, it says February 14, 2010. I can't believe it's been that long. I definitely lurked for a while before then because I had no clue what a forum was.

And to the person who asked if their was a change of the actual fierceboard, yes I remember that, too. We all had to transfer to a different one because the other one crashed or something. It was supposed to be temporary, but then stuck. Then, shimmies were born! I remember people who were top posters were mad because they lost all of their previous shimmies and information. I could be wrong, but I think we were all sent back to newbies!

December `15th 2009, but I'd been lurking when it was whatever it was before this

mine says March 25 2010, but that has to be inaccurate. I've been around since the pro x boards. even though I tend to take a leave of absence here and there

I was that person who read threads for about a year and was scared to post because I was an 14 year old...so I didn't join till July 10, 2011. I still consider myself a baby lol.

Mine says December 27, 2010 but I had a different account before this one (and I've gone through about 3 or 4 username changes). I'd say my fierce board "age" is 2 and a half years :)

11/13/2010. Can't believe it's been that long...
Would've been here sooner if Babydonna had started cheering a little younger...
So...I'm 2 and a little bit!

Latest posts

Back