All-Star How Old Were You When You Threw Your First Back Handspring? Full?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVE front tumbling! Currently working 2 1/2 :D!!

i only front tumble because i wont back tumble anymore lol. but i do love it! but since you front tumble too.... any tips? haha because im having some trouble with my 1 and 1/2 i only usually get 1 and 1/4

BHS- 6, or 7
Full- 14

It took me forever* to get a layout correctly though, and there still not that great. Good layout technique was never my thing I guess. & They say you have to have a good layout to have a good full, but my full is definitely better than my layout.

bhs -16
tuck - about a month after i got my bhs
and im 17 now and trying to get my layout so i can have a full by 18!!
i kinda got a late start on tumbling but fortunately it comes really easy for me
smile.png

i only front tumble because i wont back tumble anymore lol. but i do love it! but since you front tumble too.... any tips? haha because im having some trouble with my 1 and 1/2 i only usually get 1 and 1/4
Ha I fractured my sacral and it made it hard to go back so I just started doing everything I did backwards to the front. I really don't know any tips, but at first i couldn't get all the way rotated because i kept dropping my chest. Idk haha but good luck with it :D

Ha I fractured my sacral and it made it hard to go back so I just started doing everything I did backwards to the front. I really don't know any tips, but at first i couldn't get all the way rotated because i kept dropping my chest. Idk haha but good luck with it :D

haha ok thanks girl! :)

14-BHS
14 1/2-r/o BHS tuck
15-standing tuck and layout
15 1/2 - full
16-double full
17- 2 to full and arabian through to double (also landed a standing full like 5 times and never got it back)
21- 1 to full
22- cartwheel full
I am now 23. I can throw everything still except the arabian through to double- lost that my first year of college and I have yet to land it again but threw it and almost landed it a few days ago...we'll see. I'm more concentrated on getting my cheerleaders their skills now :)

Roundoff Backhandspring - 8
Backhandspring- 8
Roundoff Backhandspring Tuck - 9 1/2
Roundoff Backhandspring Layout - 10
Standing Tuck - 13
Roundoff Backhandspring Full - 13
3 Standing Backhandsprings to Full - 14
2 Standing Backhansprings to Full - 15
Punchfront Roundoff Backhandspring Full - 15
Double - 15

Back