OT How To Convert Pdf To Word Or Ppt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 7, 2013
I've bought a pdf format ebook and would like to quote some sections to make a word or PPT presentation for my teaching class, buy somehow I can only copy text but not the charts and photos which are the most important things. So how can I convert the pdf ebook to word or PPT document without changing the original layouts? Can Adobe do that? Or any other software?

I've bought a pdf format ebook and would like to quote some sections to make a word or PPT presentation for my teaching class, buy somehow I can only copy text but not the charts and photos which are the most important things. So how can I convert the pdf ebook to word or PPT document without changing the original layouts? Can Adobe do that? Or any other software?
If you learn how to convert word files to a PDF (like the opposite of what you asked) please let me know!

If you learn how to convert word files to a PDF (like the opposite of what you asked) please let me know!

You can usually print the word file and instead of choosing an actual printer, choose adobe as an option. It will then create the pdf file.

If you use Adobe Acrobat X, you have the option of saving a pdf as a Word document.

But if the document is "locked" which is likely the case for something you purchased, it's probably not going to allow this.

Back