All-Star How To Raise Money

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 21, 2012
Okay, so I have been wanting to do all-star cheerleading since as long as I can remember. But, my mom always said no because it's too much money. I try to think of ways to come up with money myself so I can at least do it for a year. I've tried selling bows but no one would buy them.. Does anyone have any other ideas? I quit high school cheer this year and the only way I'll get to cheer again is if I raise money for all-star.

I know some people do sponsorship letters and have companies around the area sponsor their all star cheer season. Some gyms do full and partial scholarships. Depending on how old you are you could also get a job at the gym and work for your tuition (teach a mini class, clean the gym on weekends.. etc) talk to the gym near you and try the sponsorship thing, I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you. Be personal about it though, don't just send a letter. Go in and explain to them what you're doing and give them a picture of yourself cheering. And also talk to your local gym! Feel free to PM me.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Back