College How Was Your First Football Game?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Kentucky Girl I can't wait until October 1st! Welcome to Tiger Town :)

My season tickets are right by the opposing team's cheerleaders. Can't wait to see some UK magic.

Hopefully I can meet @UKCheerdad also!

Btw I've been known to talk a little smack when cheerleaders drop stunts.... Hopefully I won't have to do that on 10/1

I was in Lexington for the 3 overtime loss to UK a few years back. The only good that came from that weekend is a friend of mine met his future wife that weekend. They are now happily married and living in New Orleans.

C-A-T-S cats cats cats!!!!

Me and my brother are veeery big college football fans, and our blood runs crimson if you catch my drift ;). So ROOOOLLLL TIDE! I was pretty happy with this weeekend. I love Notre Dame too, but let's not talk about that.

@Cheer_Explosion_Coach I wish I was still watching my daughter but she graduated in May after four years on the Blue Squad and three National Championships. She has moved on to Team USA Co-Ed and won her first Gold Medal back in April!
I traveled to Ole Miss, Miss State, Georgia, Vandy, Alabama, and Auburn during her tenure there. I would have loved to seen Baton Rouge and LSU. I was in the stadium at UL when LSU lost a few years ago - what a thrill!

Enjoy every minute you can b/c it goes by quickly!

@Cheer_Explosion_Coach I wish I was still watching my daughter but she graduated in May after four years on the Blue Squad and three National Championships. She has moved on to Team USA Co-Ed and won her first Gold Medal back in April!
I traveled to Ole Miss, Miss State, Georgia, Vandy, Alabama, and Auburn during her tenure there. I would have loved to seen Baton Rouge and LSU. I was in the stadium at UL when LSU lost a few years ago - what a thrill!

UKCheerdad, nice to meet you! My daughter was on Team USA Coed this yr for the 1st time. Who is your daughter, we met most of the kids. Great athletes, and amazing representatives for the USA!

You are not going to see him ( @Cheer_Explosion_Coach ) there. You are not a Kentucky cheerleader. You won't be on the sidelines in Death Valley with the UK cheerleaders. You need to stop posting as if you actually are a UK cheerleader. It's not cool.
I don't think she was implying that she was on the team. I mean she even said she was "just a fan" on the third post down.

I don't think she was implying that she was on the team. I mean she even said she was "just a fan" on the third post down.
It's a pattern with this poster.....she will post making it seem like she's on the team, and then backdown when she's called out on it. Then not post anything on the boards for a little while, then start up posting again as if she's on the team. It's just disrespectful to those who are on the team, and it's just not right.

Wow! She has had quite a collegiate career. Tim Tebow didn't even do as well and he's making millions now.... sigh

She can obviously stunt, tumble, and cheer BUT can she eat a craw fish tail and suck the head?!?!?! That's a pretty defining characteristic as to whether or not I will truly admire her... haha.

Unfortunately like your daughter, @UKCheerdad my collegiate cheer days are over. I however, do have 4 season tickets second row up from the field and right in front of all the action.... I may have 2 extra tickets for that game, if you'd like to add Death Valley to your list of SEC experiences. I will check to see and get back with you. And it did go by quickly, however it was one heck of an experience, and I cut mine short to open a crazy All Star gym when I was 20 years old! 18 kids, me, and a dream.... What was I thinking?!?!? Going on 6 years strong this cheer season :)

So what is your CP doing now that college is over?

It's a pattern with this poster.....she will post making it seem like she's on the team, and then backdown when she's called out on it. Then not post anything on the boards for a little while, then start up posting again as if she's on the team. It's just disrespectful to those who are on the team, and it's just not right.
Ohh I see. I haven't seen any of her other posts so I've never noticed before.

Back