College How Was Your First Football Game?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is anyone with ties to UK bothered by @Kentucky Girl or how she's represented herself in relation to the University or the cheer program? It seems like she is getting a lot of heat from people not affiliated with the University or program either.

@Cheer_Explosion_Coach thanks for the invite. I am a Clemson grad and therefore looking forward to being back at my team's games this year. UK will be my second choice I guess behind the Clemson Tigers.

My CP is living in Daphne, AL coaching at an All Star Gym that she is helping to get started. They opened a few months ago and are doing well from all indications. She works with her boyfriend (also a former UK cheerleader and current Team USA Co-Ed member). Her dream is to own a gym some day.

@collegecheermum my daughter's name is Alli. Her first year on Team USA. I hoep she was polite if you met her! Haha. I'm sure she was.[/quote

Aww Alli is a sweetie, and yes, Very polite! We got a lot of shots of her while at the World Championships. I also have the DVD from the Championships with some amazing shots! Do you have a FB account? I could post some for you. My daughter's name is Bethany, also a 1st yr on Team USA, but only a Jr this yr.

Back