College Hpu Finally Has A Coach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I read on facebook that HPU has finally made the decision as to who will be the head coach and it went to Savanna Sibley. Congrats and goodluck to her, she has big shoes to fill.

I don't know anything about this woman does anyone know about her cheer past (where she cheered ect.)?

I read on facebook that HPU has finally made the decision as to who will be the head coach and it went to Savanna Sibley. Congrats and goodluck to her, she has big shoes to fill.

I don't know anything about this woman does anyone know about her cheer past (where she cheered ect.)?

She was on HPU and Team USA all girl. She was the flyer in the AG partner stunt groups for both.

Ah now I know exactly who she is. Great to see an alumni take the position. Congrats to her.

She is awesome! Can't wait to see what HPU has in store. They are always one of my favorites!

omg I was hoping she would be the head coach! :) I was thinking if she graduated already and if so she should be the coach :) shes amazing! good luck cant wait to see them at NCA

I briefly met her when my daughter and I toured HPU and observed the cheer team practice a few years back. Beautiful young lady with loads of energy!! Best of luck to Savanna and the HPU cheer Ohana!! More titles to come.

Back