High School Hs Rebel Athletic Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2014
Bouncing off of my reply in the recent post about Varsity uniforms with stones...

Post high school uniforms made by Rebel Athletic! Your team or not. I've looked at their scholastic catalogue but I want to see them on teams. I've also been stalking Instagram for some examples but it's hard to dig through all of the AS unis.

Thanks!

Ok, sorry for the delay but I just got our uniforms and I'm so excited! Here are the links to our rebel uniforms. I love them so much! I couldn't be happier and would reccommend them to ANYONE

Photos from Fullerton high school... - Fullerton high school cheer | Facebook

I really can't tell you how amazing this experience with Rebel was.... Hope it helps.

Ok, sorry for the delay but I just got our uniforms and I'm so excited! Here are the links to our rebel uniforms. I love them so much! I couldn't be happier and would reccommend them to ANYONE

I really can't tell you how amazing this experience with Rebel was.... Hope it helps.
I LOVE these! Especially the back detail.

love the backs!!!

No way! I commented on these on Rebel's Facebook post yesterday! LOVE. We actually have the same logo (featured on the back) but with a T. Your team looks great!!

Latest posts

Back