All-Star Huge Cheer News

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So much of what we discuss on here isnt our buisness, but we discuss cheer and if its true people should be able to discuss it

Although I slightly agree with this....I think on the heels of the Trinity thread I just can't imagine a thread like this ending well. JMHO

Although I slightly agree with this....I think on the heels of the Trinity thread I just can't imagine a thread like this ending well. JMHO

Yeah I agree anytime a thread gets way off topic and starts to shift from discussion to defamatory it should be locked.

1324316240_cat_jumps_off_balcony_ledge.gif

i just want to know the reason as to why go all the way across the country (as far as i remember georgia where shes living florida where shes from are no where remotely close to cali.

(and i will not lie im insanely jealous that Gabi has been able to go around the country and be on these fantastic teams)

whatever the legitimate reasoning wish her and her family the best and i must add that i feel any thoughts referring to trinity (should you really feel the need to go there) remain in the other thread

Back