All-Star Huge Problems At American Championship Varsity Competition!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We were there as well and heard about the team performance that was well after their division. Not cool and I don't know the official rules on that but don't see how that is even fair. At NCA with the weather situation I could see that an exception could be made but there weren't any insane circumstances here. That team with the music that stopped however, was a level 5 team unless that happened with more than one team. They threw them in the middle of the level 3 performances for whatever reason. Sorry you had a bad experience :(
When we were at AC masters we lost the Summit Bid by 0.15 of a point it killed us And our girls have been killing it this season too with 4 paid bids. Shame to hear but it's often subjective

Some times there are legitimate reasons for teams going out of division. This past weekend my CP's team went out of division about 3 1/2 hours before it actually. She is on a Sr. R5 and at least 4 of the kids on her team are seniors and had their prom later that night. Our director asked to go out of division to give them the opportunity to still make their proms.

Some times there are legitimate reasons for teams going out of division. This past weekend my CP's team went out of division about 3 1/2 hours before it actually. She is on a Sr. R5 and at least 4 of the kids on her team are seniors and had their prom later that night. Our director asked to go out of division to give them the opportunity to still make their proms.

Yeah but we had called in advance because of crossover issues and where told that they don't move teams warm up times!

We have been to numerous comps this year with all the same complaints as the above. It almost makes me NOT want to attend summit. Our gym owner has had to question numerous scores and issues this year. Very disappointing to loose - zero deduction days- and loose to what the judge found appealing. Which in our case- (on more than 1 occasion) was loosing to a big named gym. We have 4 teams in the entire gym. How we have been put into large gym is beyond me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back