College I <3 Clemson Cheerleading Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WHOA tiger

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Hello everyone! I am in charge of sending out order forms for I <3 Clemson Cheerleading shirts this year. I found out a lot of the forms were never sent out last year, but if you will inbox me your address I will personally get your order form in the mail ASAP! We are also accepting donations. Proceeds will go to the Clemson Cheerleading Squad's Nationals Fund. The proof of the shirt included in the link below. Thanks!

Support and Show Your Love for Clemson University's Spirit Squads - CLEMSON UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

Do you have any tips for trying out at Clemson? I have read the tryout requirements and the info provided on the website but just wondering if you have any insider tips?
Thanks!

Clemson does offer scholarships, however they are not full tuition. My best tip for tryouts is to focus on your game day requirements-the fight song, spirit and appearance. I highly recommend attending a clinic before trying out. I think there will be another in March!

Im from New Orleans but was thinking of going to Clemson. Whats the requirements for guys? what stunts do y'all do? etc.

Back