All-Star Worlds 2017 : Id's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
Last season they accepted School ID's/unofficial ID's. This season they are only accepting: Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport . I made this thread because I almost messed up. Making sure everyone is aware of the changes in time to get an acceptable ID.

Athlete Photo ID Check Prior to entering the warm-up room, USASF staff will verify the identity of each athlete on your team against your Official Event Roster for The Cheerleading Worlds.
1. Athletes will line up in alphabetical order by last name (in the same order as the roster).
2. They will present the USASF event official with their government-issued photo identification.
3. The USASF official will verify the name against the roster and the photo.

Acceptable forms of government-issued photo identification include:
1. Driver’s License
2. State ID
3. Passport

NOTES:

• Each athlete must have an acceptable form of identification.
• International competitors on a U.S.-based team will show their passports or VISAs.

Last edited:
Went and got our state IDs on Tuesday. Just made it before the registry closed and we were in and out in less than 10 minutes. We have paper copies now, but the plastic ones will be here next week. Thank you for the PSA. Hopefully no one waits for the last minute.

Last season you could even use theme park picture ID's like splashtown. LOL

I have a question : who will be responsible for the athletes' IDs during warm ups and while they compete? The coaches? I know our athletes do not take their backpacks with them to warmups so do they just carry it in their hand until checked?

Question. Will something similar be necessary for summit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Europe they would never let you compete with no ID or passport. They check our ID/passports few minutes before you go on stage. It almost impossible to cheat.

You can't even go clubbing with school ID.

I have a question : who will be responsible for the athletes' IDs during warm ups and while they compete? The coaches? I know our athletes do not take their backpacks with them to warmups so do they just carry it in their hand until checked?

I think it's up to each individual gym. My CP's coach will be carrying all of the team's IDs.

Back